What is StarHub Rewards Programme?
At StarHub, we believe in delighting you and your family with the things you love. In StarHub Rewards Points Programme, we have made many improvements to help you redeem easily, from Rewards catalogues for different Club members, gift pointing, simpler points expiry, device optimised and many more.
Whether you are a StarHub Rewards, Hub Club or Platinum Club member, expect a world of enjoyment with interesting events, birthday surprises and enticing EAT. SHOP.PLAY treats.
This is just our way of saying THANK YOU for being our valued customer. Check out starhub.com/rewards and be delighted today!
All StarHub residential customers and StarHub Customers who signed up under a corporate scheme with recurring monthly StarHub bills are qualified for Rewards Points Programme.
The following customers are not eligible for the Rewards Points.
- StarHub Customers on Prepaid services
- StarHub Business customers with Business Registration Number
No, you do not need to sign up for the Programme. All StarHub residential customers and Corporate Scheme Customers will automatically receive Rewards points based on their eligible spending on StarHub services.
In the all-new StarHub Rewards Points Programme, your Rewards Points will be consolidated under your Document ID for your easy viewing and redemption.
You will earn 1 Rewards Point for every $1 paid on StarHub services, unless otherwise notified by StarHub.
You can check your Rewards Points via the following self help channels:
- StarHub Rewards Catalogue at www.starhub.com/rewards with your Hub ID.
- StarHub Rewards via My StarHub App with your Hub iD
- Your monthly bill statement or My StarHub e-bill
- Phone Self Help at 1633, Press 5 to select StarHub Rewards Programme
We have simplified the Rewards Points expiry policy to bring greater convenience to you. The expiry dates will be either 31 January or 31 July every calendar year.
Example: Rewards Points earned between 1 August 2015 and 31 January 2016 will expire on 31 January 2017.
Your Rewards Points issued during
Your Reward Points will expire on
1 August 2015 - 31 January 2016
31 January 2017
1 February - 31 July 2016
31 July 2017
Your Rewards Points will only be forfeited upon expiry or termination of all StarHub services.
In the all-new StarHub Rewards Points Programme, your Rewards Points will be consolidated under your Document ID for your easy viewing and redemption. As long as you have one active StarHub services, your Rewards Points will not be forfeited unless expired.
Top 5 questions:
- 1. I am travelling overseas, how can I activate roaming or manage data?
- 2. How do I pay my bills online?
- 3. How do I check the speed of my broadband connection?
- 4. How do I check the balance on my prepaid card?
- 5. I am moving house, how do I migrate all of my StarHub services to the new residential address?