What is Platinum Club?
Platinum Club is a new reward and recognition programme that offers exclusive benefits and privileges to our valued customers and their family members.
Platinum Club was launched on 16 October 2010.
To be a Platinum Club member, the StarHub residential customer must meet the following criteria at the point of enrolment:
- Subscribes to at least one of the following StarHub services: post-paid Mobile services, StarHub TV services and/or MaxOnline services;
- Spends a minimum of $350 per month on StarHub's services over a period of six consecutive months
- Has active StarHub service(s) over a period of six consecutive months
- Does not have any outstanding bills
The six-month eligibility period is a moving window. If you do not qualify in the last six months due to one month's lower-than-average bill, we will review your eligibility from the first month when the spending falls within the criterion.
The Platinum Club member can enjoy the following:
- Platinum Priority
- Platinum Club Priority Queue
- Platinum Dedicated Hotline: 1800-822-6868 or 65 6822 6868 (overseas)
- Platinum Services
- 2-hour express SIM card replacement and delivery via hotline 1800-822-6868 or 65 6822 6868 (overseas)
- Enjoy 8-days mobile exchange service at selected StarHub Shops* - NEX, Plaza Singapura, Tampines Mall and VivoCity
- Enjoy fee waiver when you activate any Value Added Service or require any FREE installation*, Service Call or Delivery Services
- Enjoy 15% off mobile accessories at StarHub shops
- Priority invitation to experience new StarHub services
- Platinum Events
- Blockbuster movies, superstar concerts, premier launches. Enjoy red carpet treatment with the Platinum Club's exclusive invites to the most exciting events in town as well as our special Platinum Club events.
- Platinum Offerings
- Live life to the fullest with the Platinum Club's exclusive merchant offers and rewards from our esteemed partners. Enjoy the best, select products and services only for the privileged few.
This membership is strictly by special invitation. We will mail the Platinum Club welcome pack to eligible StarHub Customers. For more information and latest updates, please visit our website at www.starhub.com/platinumclub
There is no membership fee for Platinum Club.
Membership is valid for a period of 12 months from the month of enrolment.
There is no need for you, a Platinum Club member, to apply for membership for your family members. As long as they subscribe to StarHub service(s) and have these registered under the same service/billing address as yours, the membership will automatically be extended to them. Please refer to our welcome pack for more information on the exclusive benefits and privileges that StarHub's Platinum Club members can enjoy.
The difference is Platinum Club is based on a monthly minimum spending of $350 per month whereas a Hub Club membership is based on the customer's subscription to our 3 services. For more information on Hub Club, please visit us for more information on Hub Club.
Top 5 questions:
- 1. I am travelling overseas, how can I activate roaming or manage data?
- 2. How do I pay my bills online?
- 3. How do I check the speed of my broadband connection?
- 4. How do I check the balance on my prepaid card?
- 5. I am moving house, how do I migrate all of my StarHub services to the new residential address?