What is Hub Club?
Hub Club is an exclusive recognition and rewards programme for StarHub's most valued customers.
Customers must have all three active StarHub services with us i.e. StarHub TV, post-paid mobile and Home Broadband services before they can qualify as Hub Club members.
Qualified customers will be registered on a daily basis.
If you have 3 active services with StarHub, post-paid mobile services (voice and/or data plans), StarHub TV and Home Broadband, and all 3 services are registered under your name, NRIC/FIN and service or registered address, you are eligible for Hub Club membership.
As our most valued customers, Hub Club members enjoy exclusive benefits that include:
- Handset upgrades every 12 months of active mobile subscription (Waiver of $200 Early Mobile Recontract fee)
- Hub Club offerings in Rewards Catalogue
- Exciting merchant offers all year round
- Be invited to the most exciting events in town
- Exciting birthday treats and offers during your birthday month
You will need to subscribe to a StarHub mobile line under your name, and the same service or registered address as your StarHub TV and StarHub Home Broadband subscriptions, in order to qualify for Hub Club membership.
Your mobile subscription needs to be registered under your name and the same service or registered address as your StarHub TV and StarHub Home Broadband services in order for you to qualify for Hub Club membership.
An auto-nomination will be done by the system and is based on the top 6 highest mobile subscription plans (before any promotional discounts) which includes data plans.
Top 5 questions:
- 1. I am travelling overseas, how can I activate roaming or manage data?
- 2. How do I pay my bills online?
- 3. How do I check the speed of my broadband connection?
- 4. How do I check the balance on my prepaid card?
- 5. I am moving house, how do I migrate all of my StarHub services to the new residential address?