Terms & Conditions - 1Gbps Fibre Broadband
- Promotion is applicable to new StarHub Broadband customers who has a valid OCBC Credit/ Debit card; or whose child has an account with the OCBC Mighty Savers® Programme (MSP) or OCBC Child Development Account (CDA).
- Customer will need to present a valid OCBC credit / debit card; or the original copy of the Young Savers Account passbook, Monthly Savings Account joint parent and child, or OCBC Mighty Savers Account e-statement or show the OCBC Baby Bonus ATM Card at point of sign up.
- Fibre home broadband service is only available for fibre-ready and certified residential properties with a Termination Point within the property.
- Customers are not on promotional contract and do not have outstanding bills with StarHub.
- Promotion/Service Early Termination Charge is applicable in the event of home broadband service termination.
- An activation fee of $56.71 is chargeable for the activation of each new Home Broadband access.
- Promotion is not available online.
- Not applicable to Corporate Individual Scheme (CIS) promotion unless otherwise stated.
- Limited to the installation of the Optical Network Terminal with the Wireless AC Dual-band Router.
- For information on the Typical Speed Range of StarHub Home Broadband plans, please refer to starhub.com/typical-broadband-speed-plans. The actual bandwidth experienced is dependent on various factors such as hardware, software, signal strength of the WiFi connection, Internet traffic and destination server.