Enter the quarterfinals of Antakshari Season 2!
Enter the quarterfinals of Antakshari Season 2!
Here is your golden chance to jump the queue and land straight into the quarter finals of Zee TV Antakshari Season 2. Identify the 3 songs in this video and 2 lucky teams will get a chance to go straight into the quarter finals of Antakshari that will be held on 2nd December, 2018 in Singapore!
How to join the contest:
1. Click on the video and identify the 3 songs you hear on the recording.
A: Tennu Suit Suit Karda- English Medium
B: Kaala Chashma- Baar Baar Dekho
C: Switty Tera Drama- Bareilly ki Barfi
D: Sexy Baliye- Secret Superstar
2: Choose the correct answer below.
3. Key in the particulars of Participant 1.
4. Input the particulars of Participant 2* in the next page after you click "Join contest".
*Participant 2 needs to be a StarHub TV customer.
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Express tickets to Antakshari QF Contest (“Contest”)
1. This Contest commences on 1 November 2018 to 15 November 2018, both dates inclusive (“Contest Period”).
2. This Contest will be governed by these standard terms and conditions ("Terms"). By participating in this Contest, you (“the Participant”) confirm that you have read and understood these Terms and that you agree to be bound by and to comply with these Terms. Non-compliance with or breach of any of the Terms may disqualify you, and any prize won by you may be forfeited, withheld, withdrawn or reclaimed.
3. To be eligible to participate in this Contest, you must be a StarHub TV residential customer, and not have any outstanding bills with StarHub Ltd and/or its related corporations (collectively referred to as “we” or “us” or “StarHub”)) during the Contest Period, at the time of the draw and at the time of the claim or use of the Prize.
4. Employees of StarHub, their immediate families, as well as commercial customers and bulk subscription customers, are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
5. Unless otherwise stated by us, you may participate only once for each Contest under each account you have with us.
6. You will have to do the following during the Contest Period:
Step 1: Listen and identfy the 3 songs in the video provided
Step 2: Submit the particulars of one (1) team member who will be participating Antakshari with you.
Step 3: Fill in your particulars, agree to the terms & conditions and submit the contest form.
7. At the end of the Contest Period, the winner(s) will be picked from the eligible Participants who guess all 3 songs correctly through a lucky draw (“Winner(s)”).
8. Grand Prize. There shall be two (2) Winner of the Grand Prize, which comprises:
· Express Tickets to participate in Antakshari S2 Quarter Finals which will be held in Singapore on 25 November 2018.
9. If you are the Winner, you agree to continue with your subscription of the relevant StarHub services until your Prize has been fully utilized and with regards to travel prizes, until the end of the travel period, failing which we may require you to either forfeit the Prize or compensate us for the full costs of the Prize.
10. We make no warranty whatsoever as to the Prizes, including without limitation the availability, destinations, times, quality, fitness for purpose or the value of the flights, transport, goody bags or other gifts.
11. We are not and shall not be deemed to be the seller or transferor of the Prizes. The Prizes shall be subject to such other terms and conditions as may be imposed by the relevant sponsors, merchants and/or suppliers of the Prize (“Prize Terms”). Each Winner agrees to be bound by such Prize Terms.
12. We reserve the right to redistribute any unclaimed Prizes to other participants or donate any unclaimed Prizes to the Community Chest or any other approved charitable organization.
13. The Prizes, or any part thereof, shall not be transferable, exchangeable, redeemable or substituted for cash or other benefits.
14. We reserve the right to replace any Prize with another of equal or higher value without prior notice.
15. If you win, you will be notified via phone/email after the Contest Period. In the event the you cannot be contacted via phone within 24 hours, another Winner will be picked as a replacement.
16. To claim the Prize, you must confirm acceptance of your win with us via email. If we do not receive an answer from you within 24 hours after initial contact is made by us, you may be disqualified.
17. If a Winner is disqualified for any reason including due to ineligibility or failing to comply with any of these Terms, then other participants will be selected instead.
18. The Prizes must be redeemed in accordance with the notification letter from us, and any failure or delay to collect the Prize shall be deemed a forfeiture of the Prize.
19. As a condition of your receipt of the Prize, each of you and your companion (where relevant) must sign an Acknowledgement and Release Form in respect of each of your collection and use of the Prize
20. By participating in this Contest, you consent to us, our Strategic Partners and our Preferred Partners collecting, using or disclosing your personal data that you submit under this Contest and that we may have in our records from time to time, for the StarHub Additional Purposes and Preferred Partners Additional Purposes which are set out in the StarHub Personal Data Protection Policy accessible at www.starhub.com/pdpp. Such personal data may include without limitation your name, telephone number, email address, personal identification or passport number, as well as your image, picture, photographs or likeness. You confirm you have read and understood and that you agree to the StarHub Personal Data Protection Policy.
21. In addition to the foregoing, by participating in this Contest, you consent to us, our Strategic Partners and our Preferred Partners calling you or sending SMS to you via the Singapore telephone number(s) that you have submitted or that we may have in our records from time to time, for the abovementioned StarHub Additional Purposes and Preferred Partners Additional Purposes.
22. By accepting a Prize which includes a companion, you confirm and warrant you have obtained the consent of your companion to us, our Strategic Partners and our Preferred Partners collecting, using or disclosing their personal data which they submit and that we have in their records from time to time, for the StarHub Additional Purposes and Preferred Partners Additional Purposes which are set out in the StarHub Personal Data Protection Policy and accessible at www.starhub.com/pdpp. Such personal data may include without limitation your companion’s name, telephone number, email address, personal identification or passport number, as well as their image, picture, photographs or likeness. You confirm your companion has read, understood and agrees to the StarHub Personal Data Protection Policy.
23. Without prejudice to the foregoing, you and your companion’s experiences in relation to the Prize will be filmed, photographed or recorded by us or our partners. The title, rights and interests in all pictures, photographs, audio recordings, audio-visual recordings or footage generated (collectively referred to hereinafter as “Footage”), including without limitation all intellectual property rights thereof, shall remain or be vested in us. We and our partners may use the Footage for marketing, publicity or promotional purposes.
24. Our decisions on the Contest, the Prizes and the Winners shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained under any circumstances. In the event of a dispute, any individual’s entitlement to participate in the Contest and any person’s entitlement to the Prizes shall be subject to our sole discretion and final determination.
25. We shall not be liable to you and/or your companion for damages, losses, costs or expenses, lost profits, revenue, business or anticipated savings suffered or incurred by you or your companion arising out of or in connection with your participation in the Contest or the redemption or the use of any Prize.
26. We reserve the right to amend these Terms at any time and without notice. Continued participation in this Contest and continued use of the relevant StarHub Services will constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions and any amendments thereof.
27. These Terms shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and you agree to be bound by the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
Terms and Conditions for Antakshari Quarterfinals Participation
1. Antakshari, which is being organized by Zee TV Asia Pacific, is open to individuals older than 16 years of age as on 31st Jan 2018 who are residing in Singapore.
2. Participants must sing only Hindi songs.
3. By registering, the Applicant/Participant hereby agrees to the above-mentioned conditions and undertakes the following -
- Participant shall carry valid copy of passport/NRIC, as may be required by the Organizer.
- Participants should enter the competition as a team. Each team will comprise of 2 adults.
- Entry will be on a first come first serve basis.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change the date, time and venue of the event, at its discretion, at any time without prior notice.
- The registration does not guarantee the selection or participation of the Applicant in the Prelims and such selection shall be as per the sole discretion of the Organizer. Only selected teams will be notified.
- 32 teams will be shortlisted for semi-finals out of which 4 will compete in the Finale. The channel however reserves the right to change the format anytime.
- The applicant should not be bound by any contract or arrangement which may prohibit him/her from entering into a management contract, recording contract and/or merchandising contract or performance contract.
- Entry of applicant to preliminary round shall not entitle his/her entry in subsequent stages of the show. The company reserves right to disqualify and/or exclude, by sole and absolute discretion, any participant from any stage of audition without assigning any reason thereof.
- The decision of the Organizers shall be final and binding on the Participant. No disputes regarding the participations rejections/broadcast or rights of the participants will be entertained at any point of time.
- Organizers shall be allowed/entitled to use photographs, information pertaining to the Artist, shoot reality bytes related to participant, his/her friends and family members, personal photographs and other available information.
- Participants in the contest will in no way be connected to the channel, the Company, its parent Asia Today Singapore Pte. Ltd. or any of Essel Group of Companies.
- Any Participation shall be liable to be disqualified if it is found that the participants have provided wrong information to the organizer.
- Each participant shall participate voluntarily and at his/her own risk and will have no claim against Organizers on any account whatsoever in relation to the said contest. The Organizers shall not be responsible for any damage, loss or any form of physical or mental harm or injury caused to the Participant.
- The participant agrees, confirms and warrants that he/she shall have no right, title, interest or other claim whatsoever over his performance/work/photos submitted or created during the audition and the copyright in the same shall vest with the Organizer in perpetuity for the entire world.
- The contest may be discontinued or terminated by organizers at any point of time without assigning any reason thereof.
- The organizer reserves the right to modify the rules and or the terms and conditions from time to time without any prior public notice by posting the applicable terms and conditions on its website.
- All rights reserved by organizer.