Unlimited Weekends Social Contest Terms & Conditions
1. This Contest commences on 8 September 2017, 6.00pm to 4 October 2017, 11.59pm both dates inclusive (“Contest Period”).
2. This contest is open to all citizens, permanent residents and foreigners residing in Singapore.
3. Employees of StarHub, their immediate families, as well as commercial customers and bulk subscription customers, are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
4. Participants will have to do the following during the Contest Period:
a. Upload a photo/video/GIF/boomerang of their interpretation of unlimited weekends and #UnlimitedWeekends onto their Facebook/Instagram/Twitter for a chance to win.
5. At the end of the Contest Period, StarHub will pick a total of 4 winners (1 each week) based on the originality and creativity of their entry (“Winners”) for the contest.
6. There are a total of 4 prizes (“Prizes”):
a. 8 Sep – 13 Sep: 2D1N staycation at Hotel Wanderlust with breakfast included (total worth $174.90)
- Stay is valid for room type: Pantone Room
- Hotel stay must be redeemed 3 months from the date of issue
- Hotel stay is applicable for weekend and weekend but not applicable on peak demand dates such as International Furniture Fair, SEA Asia, Communic Asia, Christmas Eve & Day, New Year's Eve & Day, etc
b. 15 Sep – 21 Sep: 2 pairs of Golden Village Gold Class movie vouchers with $40 meal voucher (total worth $196)
- Vouchers are valid for 1 year from date of issue at any Gold Class cinema
c. 22 Sep – 27 Sep: 2D1N staycation at M Social Hotel with breakfast included (total worth $239.80)
- Stay is valid for room type: Alcove Cosy (Non-Loft)
- Hotel stay must be redeemed 3 months from the date of issue
- Hotel is applicable for weekday and weekend but not applicable on eve of public holidays and public holidays
d. 29 Sep – 6 Oct: PS. Café voucher (total worth $200)
- Voucher is valid for one year from date of issue at any PS outlets
7. All other expenses relating to the acceptance of the Prizes not explicitly stated here are the responsibility of the Winners. The Winners are responsible, at his/her sole cost for all additional expenses incurred.
8. StarHub shall not be deemed to be the seller or transferor of the Prizes. The Prize shall be subject to such other terms and conditions as may be imposed by the relevant sponsors, merchants and/or suppliers of the Prize (“Prize Terms”). Each Winner agrees to be bound by such Prize Terms.
9. StarHub reserves the right to redistribute any unclaimed Prizes to other participants or donate any unclaimed Prizes to the Community Chest or any other approved charitable organization.
10. The Prizes, or any part thereof, shall not be transferable, exchangeable, redeemable or substituted for cash or other benefits.
11. StarHub reserves the right to replace any Prize with another of equal or higher value without prior notice.
12. Winners will be notified via phone/email within 5 working days after the Contest Period. In the event the chosen Winner cannot be contacted via phone within 24 hours, another Winner will be picked as a replacement.
13. The Winner must confirm acceptance with StarHub via email. In the event StarHub does not receive an answer from the Winner within 24 hours after initial contact is made by StarHub, such Winner may be disqualified. If the Winner is disqualified for this or any other reason, such as being found ineligible or failing to comply with these Terms and Conditions, then the first alternate will be selected instead, as will each of the subsequent alternates until all selections have been made.
14. The Prizes must be redeemed in accordance with the notification letter from StarHub.
15. If a Winner fails to collect the Prize by the deadline specified by StarHub, the Winner shall be deemed to have forfeited the Prize, and no further correspondence will be entertained under any circumstances.
16. Each Winner shall also be required to sign an acknowledgement and release form in respect of his or her use of the Prize, as a condition to his or her receipt of the Prize.
17. We will need to collect and use participants’ personal data, as well as disclose their personal data to our partners, to facilitate their participation in the Contest. Such personal data may include without limitation a participant’s name, telephone number, email address, personal identification or passport number, as well as his picture, photographs or likeness.
18. StarHub and its partners reserve the right to use the names, pictures, photographs or likeness of any participant or Winner in its marketing, publicity or promotional materials at StarHub's sole discretion without notice to the participant or Winner, or require any participant or Winner to appear in any form of marketing, publicity or promotional activities. StarHub may also use your personal data to conduct analysis on your use of our products and services so as to help us improve, review, develop and efficiently manage the products and services offered to you.
19. By participating in this Contest, you consent to our and our partners’ collection, use and disclosure of your personal data for the purposes and in the manner described above.
20. StarHub's decisions on the Contest and the Winners shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained under any circumstances. In the event of a dispute, any individual’s entitlement to participate in the Contest and any participant’s entitlement to the Prizes shall be subject to the sole discretion and final determination of StarHub.
21. StarHub is not responsible to any Winner for the redemption of the Prizes. StarHub shall not be liable to any Winner for damages, losses, costs or expenses, lost profits, revenue, business or anticipated savings suffered or incurred by any Winner arising out of or in connection with the redemption of any Prize.
22. StarHub reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice. Participation in this Contest and continued use of StarHub Services will constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions and any amendments thereof.
23. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and parties agree to be bound by the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.