Win a collection of
Win a collection of
After saving Auradon, happily ever after isn't as easy as it seems for the crew. Especially if Uma, Ursula's daughter, who's still trapped on the Isle, has anything to say about it. Having taken over the Isle in Mal's absence, Uma is determined to even the score with her old foe, get all the villains off the Isle and seize Auradon by any means necessary.
Tune in to Descendants 2 on Disney Channel (HD) Ch 312, 10am on Sunday, 20 August to see how it all goes down.
Till then, answer the simple question below and stand to win one of 15 sets of Descendants Isle of the Lost novels! Contest ends 19 August, so enter your answer now!
This contest is only applicable to StarHub TV customers subscribed to Disney Channel Ch 312 (refer to full T&Cs below).
Existing StarHub TV customers without Disney Channel Ch 312
Tune in to Ch 312 and press the blue button on your remote control to subscribe
Not a StarHub TV subscriber?
Get started here.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for ‘Disney’s Descendants 2 Contest’ (“Contest”)
- This Contest commences on 7 August 2017 and ends on 19 August 2017 (both dates inclusive) (“Contest Period”).
- Participants must be a StarHub TV residential customer subscribing to Kids Basic Group, and not have any outstanding bills with StarHub during the Contest Period and at the time of selection of the winners.
- Employees of StarHub, their immediate
families, as well as commercial customers and bulk subscription
customers, are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
- Participants will
have to do the following during the Contest Period:
a. Take part in the contest on www.starhub.com/descendants
- At the end of the Contest Period, a total of 15 winners will be picked from the eligible participants based on their answer (“Winners”).
- Each eligible StarHub account owner will be
entitled to submit 1 entry for this Contest.
- Each of the fifteen (15) Winners will receive the
following prize (“Prize”) comprising:
- Full collection of the Descendant’s Isle of the Lost novels worth USD60
- Winners will be notified via FB/email within 7 days after the Contest Period.
- If a
Winner fails to acknowledge and collect the Prize by the deadline
specified by StarHub/ Disney, the Winner shall be deemed to have
forfeited the Prize, and no further correspondence will be
entertained under any circumstances.
- StarHub will need to collect and use participants’ personal data, as well as disclose their personal data to our partners, to facilitate their participation in the Contest, including but not limited to contacting them on their Singapore telephone numbers. Such personal data may include without limitation a participant’s name, telephone number, email address, personal identification or passport number, as well as his picture, photographs or likeness.
- StarHub and its partners, reserve the right to use the names, pictures, photographs or likeness of any participant or Winner in its marketing, publicity or promotional materials at StarHub's sole discretion without notice to the participant or Winner, or require any participant or Winner to appear in any form of marketing, publicity or promotional activities.
- StarHub may also use your personal data to conduct analysis on your use of our products and services so as to help us improve, review, develop and efficiently manage the products and services offered to you.
- By participating in this
Contest, you consent to StarHub and StarHub’s partners’ collection,
use and disclosure of your personal data for the purposes and in the
manner described above.
- StarHub's decisions on the Contest and the Winners shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained under any circumstances. In the event of a dispute, any individual’s entitlement to participate in the Contest and any participant’s entitlement to the Prize shall be subject to the sole discretion and final determination of StarHub.
- The Winners acknowledge and agree that StarHub and The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited (“Disney”) makes no warranty whatsoever as to the Prize, including without limitation the availability, times, quality, fitness for purpose or the value. StarHub and Disney shall not be deemed to be the seller or transferor of the Prize. The Prize shall be subject to such other terms and conditions as may be imposed by the relevant sponsors, merchants and/or suppliers of the Prize (“Prize Terms”). Each Winner agrees to be bound by such Prize Terms.
- StarHub reserves the right to redistribute any unclaimed Prize to other participants or donate any unclaimed Prize to the Community Chest or any other approved charitable organization.
- The Prize or any part thereof, shall not be transferable, exchangeable, and redeemable or substituted for cash or other benefits.
- StarHub reserves the right to substitute or replace any Prize (in part or whole) without prior notice and no liability shall attach to StarHub and Disney as a result.
- StarHub and Disney are not responsible to any Winner for the redemption of the Prize. StarHub and Disney shall not be liable to any Winner for any claims, warranties, damages, losses, costs or expenses, lost profits, revenue, business or anticipated savings suffered or incurred by any Winner arising out of or in connection with the redemption of any Prize.
- StarHub reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice. Participation in this Contest and continued use of StarHub TV Services will constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions and any amendments thereof.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and parties agree to be bound by the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.