Win a 3D2N trip
Win a 3D2N trip
You heard us right! StarHub TV and Sony Channel are giving you the chance to win a 3D2N trip to Sydney for two! That’s not all. You will get to visit Durie Design Studio, the studio of renowned designer and host of The Apartment, Jamie Durie. It is your chance for an intimate look at how his celebrated works come to life.
Catch The Apartment: Rising Stars Edition every Thursday, 7.55pm on Sony Channel HD (Ch 510), and follow 12 up-and-coming design hopefuls on their journey to become this season's Rising Star. Or stream it anytime, anywhere with StarHub Go.
Simply answer the question below for your shot at winning!
To be eligible for the contest, you must be subscribed to Sony Channel HD on your StarHub TV subscription. To subscribe, log in to modify your subscription, or tune in to Ch 510 and press the blue button on your remote.
Not a StarHub TV customer?
Subscribe with StarHub TV now!
Terms and Conditions
This Contest is administered by StarHub Cable Vision Ltd. (“StarHub”) and is not sponsored or administered by SPE Networks – Asia Pte. Ltd. (“SPENA”) or any of its affiliated companies.
1. This Contest commences on 6 April 2016 and ends on 7 May 2017, both dates inclusive (“Contest Period”).
2. All new and existing StarHub customers with a subscription to Sony Channel HD on StarHub TV during the Contest Period are eligible to participate in this contest.
3. Employees of StarHub, SPENA, their immediate families, as well as commercial customers and bulk subscription customers, are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
5. Participants will have to do the following during the Contest Period to enter this Contest:
a. Subscribe to Sony Channel HD on StarHub TV and
b. Log on to www.starhub.com/theapartment to answer the following question and complete the online contest entry form:
“Tell us why you want to visit Jamie Durie’s design studio, Durie Design Studio (in 100 words or less).”
6. At the end of the Contest Period, StarHub will select one (1) winner from the eligible participants with the most creative and original answer to the contest question (“Winner”).
7. Each eligible StarHub customer will be entitled to participate once in the Contest.
8. There will be one (1) Winner of the prize, which comprises of a trip for 2 to Sydney, Australia (“Prize(s)”). This includes:
a. Flight and accommodation for 2;
b. Visit places of interest (design related) and Jamie’s Studio (Durie Design Studios) and meet him in person; and
c. Travel must be fulfilled on the dates to be notified between 15 May and 15 August 2017.
9. The Winner will be notified via phone/email within 7 days after the Contest Period.
10. The Prize must be redeemed in accordance with the notification letter from StarHub.
11. If the Winner fails to collect the Prize by the deadline specified by StarHub, the Winner shall be deemed to have forfeited the Prize, and no further correspondence will be entertained under any circumstances.
12. StarHub will need to collect and use participants’ personal data, as well as disclose their personal data to our partners, to facilitate their participation in the Contest, including but not limited to contacting them on their Singapore telephone numbers. Such personal data may include without limitation a participant’s name, telephone number, email address, personal identification, as well as his picture, photographs or likeness.
13. StarHub and its partners, reserve the right to use the names, pictures, photographs or likeness of any participant or Winner in its marketing, publicity or promotional materials at StarHub's sole discretion without notice to the participant or Winner, or require any participant or Winner to appear in any form of marketing, publicity or promotional activities.
14. StarHub may also use your personal data to conduct analysis on your use of our products and services so as to help us improve, review, develop and efficiently manage the products and services offered to you.
15. By participating in this Contest, you consent to StarHub’s and StarHub’s partners’ collection, use and disclosure of your personal data for the purposes and in the manner described above.
16. StarHub's decisions on the Contest and the Winner shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained under any circumstances. In the event of a dispute, any individual’s entitlement to participate in the Contest and any participant’s entitlement to the Prize shall be subject to the sole discretion and final determination of StarHub.
17. The Winner acknowledges and agrees that StarHub makes no warranty whatsoever as to the Prize, including without limitation the availability, times, quality, fitness for purpose or the value. StarHub shall not be deemed to be the seller or transferor of the Prize.
18. StarHub reserves the right to redistribute any unclaimed Prize to other participants or donate any unclaimed Prizes to the Community Chest or any other approved charitable organization.
19. The Prize shall not be transferable, exchangeable, redeemable or substituted for cash or other benefits.
20. StarHub reserves the right to replace any Prize with another of equal or higher value without prior notice.
21. StarHub is not responsible to any Winner for the redemption of the Prize. StarHub shall not be liable to any Winner for damages, losses, costs or expenses, lost profits, revenue, business or anticipated savings suffered or incurred by any Winner arising out of or in connection with the redemption of any Prize.
22. Awarding of the Prize shall be conditioned upon the Winner and his/her guest signing an Indemnity and Release of Claims form provided by SPENA or StarHub, which shall release SPENA, StarHub and any other applicable contest sponsor of all liability to the extent permitted by law. Failure to complete and sign any documents requested by SPENA or StarHub may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
23. Each participant shall fully indemnify and hold harmless StarHub and SPENA and each of their divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees and agents, and all others associated with the development and execution of this contest (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from any and all claims, damages, losses, demands, causes of action, proceedings, expenses, and/or liabilities resulting or arising from or connected with, or claimed to have arisen, resulted from or be connected with: (i) the participant’s submission, participation, attempt to participate, or inability to participate, in the Contest; (ii) submission and/or use by the Indemnified Parties of any submission (and/or any parts thereof); (iii) the participant’s failure to comply with any one of more of these Terms and Conditions or any applicable laws, rules or regulations; (iv) the unauthorized use by the participant of, as applicable, the name, likeness, voice, works product, brand, trademark, logo of any person or entity; (v) the breach or alleged breach of any warranty, representation (including, without limitation, any eligibility-related representation) or covenant made by the participant in connection with this Contest; (vi) acceptance and/or use of any prize, if any; (vii) any right or benefit granted by the participant to StarHub and/or SPENA in connection with the Contest; and/or (viii) the participant’s negligence, willful misconduct, violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations or these Terms and Conditions, or his or her violation of any third party’s intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other right.
24. Participants release the Indemnified Parties from and against any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Contest and the awarding and use, misuse or possession of any prizes, including liability for personal injury, except where prohibited or limited by law.
25. StarHub reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice. Participation in this Contest and continued use of StarHub TV Services will constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions and any amendments thereof.
26. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and parties agree to be bound by the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.