Win an exclusive
IPTL Singapore experience!Win an exclusive
IPTL Singapore experience!StarHub Business Site
StarHub Business SiteWin passes to the event and get up close with the stars!
Win an exclusive
IPTL Singapore experience!
Win passes to the event and get up close with the stars!
The International Premier League Tennis (IPTL) returns for its third season this December! Beginning in Japan on 2 Dec, the league will take place in three countries- Japan, Singapore and India (Hyderabad). With the likes of Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic, Ken Nishikori, Ana Ivanovic, Sania Mirza among the big names participating, fans can be in for a treat of world class tennis!
We are giving fans a chance to meet Martina Hingis and Carlos Moya in Singapore, as well as passes to the event and autographed tennis balls! All you need to do is answer the questions below and you could be one of 5 lucky winners to walk away with this once in a lifetime opportunity! Contest ends 27 Nov!
A pair of passes to the Meet and Greet event with Martina Hingis and Carlos Moya
A pair of season pass tickets to the 2016 IPTL Singapore (three-day passes)
A pair of autographed tennis balls
*The players are shown for illustrative purposes only. Participation is subject to IPTL rules
Terms and Conditions
1. This Contest commences on 14 November to 27 November 2016, both dates inclusive (“Contest Period”).
2. All new and existing StarHub customers with a subscription to the StarHub TV Sports Group during the Contest Period (each, a “Customer”) are eligible to participate in the Contest (“Participant(s)”).
3. Participants must be a StarHub residential customer, and not have any outstanding bills with StarHub during the Contest Period and at the time of the draw.
4. Employees of StarHub, their immediate families, as well as commercial customers and bulk subscription customers, are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
5. Participants will have to do the following during the Contest Period:
a. Sign-up to StarHub TV Sports Group or be an existing subscriber to StarHub TV Sports Group;
b. Log on to the contest page at www.starhub.com/IPTL;
c. Answer two (2) simple questions correctly; and
d. Complete the subscriber’s particulars and submit the answers.
6. At the end of the Contest Period, there will be five (5) winners (“Winners”), who will be selected from the eligible Participants with correct answers to the two simple questions, through a lucky draw.
7. Each eligible StarHub account owner will be entitled to participate once in the Contest.
8. Prize. There shall be five (5) Winners of the Prize, which comprises:
1. A pair of passes to the Meet and Greet event with Martina Hingis and Carlos Moya;
2. A pair of season pass tickets to the 2016 IPTL Singapore; and
3. A pair of autographed tennis balls
9. Winners will be notified via phone/email within 2 weeks after the Contest Period.
10. The Prize must be redeemed in accordance with the notification letter from StarHub.
11. If a Winner fails to collect the Prize by the deadline specified by StarHub, the Winner shall be deemed to have forfeited the Prize, and no further correspondence will be entertained under any circumstances.
12. Each Winner shall also be required to sign an acknowledgement and release form in respect of his or her use of the Prize, as a condition to his or her receipt of the Prize.
13. We will need to collect and use Participants’ personal data, as well as disclose their personal data to our partners, to facilitate their participation in the Contest. Such personal data may include without limitation a Participant’s name, telephone number, email address, personal identification or passport number, as well as his picture, photographs or likeness.
14. StarHub and its partners reserve the right to use the names, pictures, photographs or likeness of any Participant or Winner in its marketing, publicity or promotional materials at StarHub's sole discretion without notice to the Participant or Winner, or require any Participant or Winner to appear in any form of marketing, publicity or promotional activities. StarHub may also use your personal data to conduct analysis on your use of our products and services so as to help us improve, review, develop and efficiently manage the products and services offered to you.
15. By participating in this Contest, you consent to our and our partners’ collection, use and disclosure of your personal data for the purposes and in the manner described above.
16. The Winners acknowledge and agree that StarHub makes no warranty whatsoever as to the Prizes, including without limitation the availability, times, quality, fitness for purpose or value.
17. StarHub shall not be deemed to be the seller or transferor of the Prize. The Prize shall be subject to such other terms and conditions as may be imposed by the relevant sponsors, merchants and/or suppliers of the Prize (“Prize Terms”). Each Winner agrees to be bound by such Prize Terms.
18. StarHub reserves the right to redistribute any unclaimed Prize to other Participants or donate any unclaimed Prize to the Community Chest or any other approved charitable organization.
19. The Prize, or any part thereof, shall not be transferable, exchangeable, redeemable or substituted for cash or other benefits.
20. StarHub reserves the right to replace any Prize with another of equal or higher value without prior notice.
21. StarHub's decisions on the Contest and the Winners shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained under any circumstances. In the event of a dispute, any individual’s entitlement to participate in the Contest and any Participant’s entitlement to the Prize shall be subject to the sole discretion and final determination of StarHub.
22. StarHub is not responsible to any Winner for the redemption of the Prizes. StarHub shall not be liable to any Winner for damages, losses, costs or expenses, lost profits, revenue, business or anticipated savings suffered or incurred by any Winner arising out of or in connection with the redemption of any Prize.
23. StarHub reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice. Participation in this Contest and continued use of StarHub Services will constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions and any amendments thereof.
24. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and parties agree to be bound by the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.