SMEs can now enjoy high-speed connectivity with support from Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore (IDA) when you have adopted an ICT solution under the Enhanced iSPRINT scheme. Transform your business by using high-tech solutions and high-speed Internet connectivity.
StarHub is pre-qualified as a Fibre Service Provider as well as a Wireless@SG Operator under the Enhanced iSPRINT Connectivity program. SMEs can enjoy up to 50% subsidy on your StarHub Business Fibre Broadband service or up to 50% subsidy on the Wireless@SG equipment.
- Local Small Medium Business (SME)
- SMEs who have adopted an IDA Enhanced iSPRINT solution
- Subscribe to a minimum of 100Mbps StarHub Business Fibre Broadband
* Customer on any existing fibre plans of 100Mbps or more is not eligible for the grant.
To find out full details on the Enhanced iSprint grant, please visit the IDA website.
For the pre-qualified list of Intermediate and Sector Solutions, click here.
Refer to below for StarHub's pre-qualified Fibre Broadband packages to meet your requirements:
- Comes with free router, installation and waiver of one-time charges of up to $1,900.
Applicable with any of the above iSPRINT Connectivity Fibre Broadband packages
- Wireless@SG Connectivity comes with 1 Enterprise Grade 802.11ac Wireless Access Point (AP), cabling and mounting of AP, 1 Enterprise SSID, Wireless@SG maintenance and 24-month contract
- Access point(s) installation is only available during office hours
- Wireless@SG subscription at $52.43 per access point per month (incl. 7% GST) applies after 24 months contract (price excludes the Fibre Broadband plan).
- The above packages are valid for SMEs who have adopted an IDA Enhanced iSPRINT solution and fulfil the SME eligibility criteria.
- To qualify for the Fibre Connectivity subsidy, the SMEs should not currently subscribe to any 100Mbps or above Fibre plan.
- Additionally to qualify for Wireless@SG Connectivity package, the SME must adopt a Fibre Connectivity plan under the Enhanced iSPRINT scheme.
- IDA provides up to 24 months support for Fibre Connectivity.
- There is a 24-month minimum contract term for StarHub Fibre broadband and Wireless@SG subscriptions.