Terms & Conditions - StarHub Corporate Individual Scheme (CIS) Promotions for NTUC Union Members
- Promotion is applicable for all NTUC Union members at all StarHub Shops and Exclusive Partner Shops, till a date as determined by StarHub. Proof of membership must be provided at point of sign-up.
- Up to $500 off handset promotion: Promotion is valid till 29 March 2019. Applicable with new sign-up (including port-in) and recontract to $50/$75/$105/$238 2-year plans for selected handsets.
- FREE 5,000 LinkPoints promotion: Active NTUC Union members who sign up to a new $75 or $105 2-year mobile plan will receive 5,000 LinkPoints. This promotion applies (a) for sign-ups between 6 December 2018 to 31 December 2018 (both dates inclusive) or (b) while stocks last, whichever is earlier. The 5,000 LinkPoints will be credited within an estimated 3 weeks after verifying active union account status with NTUC Link. StarHub bears no responsibility in relation to the use or validity of the LinkPoints.
- Exclusive NTUC Mobile promotion: NTUC Union members who recontract or sign up to a new plan will receive the following: 20% discount off the prevailing monthly subscription, valid for 24 months from subscription; Prevailing rates apply after expiry of each validity period. Additionally, NTUC Union members who sign up to new 2-year mobile plan will receive a waiver of one-time SIM activation charge of $37.45. This Exclusive NTUC Mobile promotion applies till 31 December 2019.
- These Promotions are not valid with any other promotions and/or discounts.
- All handsets, free accessories and premiums are subject to availability.
- StarHub reserves the right to amend, suspend, withdraw or terminate, whether in whole or part, these NTUC Mobile Promotions and/or any of these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice at StarHub’s absolute discretion. StarHub’s prevailing Consumer General Terms & Conditions and applicable Service Specific Terms & Conditions, available on www.starhub.com, are deemed incorporated herein and shall apply.