Terms & Conditions - Microsoft/ Office 365
MICROSOFT 365 BUSINESS STANDARD/ PREMIUM/ OFFICE 365 ENTERPRISE E3
- Applicants must be a small and medium-sized company, business or partnership (SMEs) registered with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority of Singapore (ACRA) to be eligible for this Programme.
- Available to customers who are currently not using Office 365.
- 12-month contract.
- Applications are subject to StarHub’s approval and credit checks.
- StarHub reserves the right to determine the eligibility of each sign-up under this Programme.
- Programme is valid for a limited period only. StarHub reserves the right to end the Programme at any time without prior notice at its absolute discretion.
- In addition to these Terms & Conditions, StarHub’s prevailing business general and applicable service specific Terms & Conditions apply.
- StarHub reserves the right to amend, suspend, withdraw or terminate, whether in whole or part, this promotion and/or any of these Terms & Conditions without prior notice and at StarHub’s absolute discretion.
- Participation in this promotion shall constitute acceptance of all these Terms & Conditions and any amendments thereof.
Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG)
The Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) supports companies in the adoption of pre-scoped IT solutions and equipment that enhances productivity. These solutions have been pre-scoped by various government agencies such as Enterprise Singapore (ESG), National Environment Agency (NEA) and Singapore Tourism Board.
As announced at Supplementary Budget 2020, PSG will be enhanced to encourage enterprises to continue their digitalisation and productivity upgrading efforts.
The maximum funding support level will be raised to 80% from 1 April 2020 to 31 December 2020.
The scope of Generic solutions will also be expanded to help enterprises implement COVID-19 business continuity measures:
- Online collaboration tools
- Virtual meeting and telephony tools
- Queue management systems
- Temperature screening solutions
Eligibility for PSG?
Companies can apply for PSG if they meet the following criteria:
- Registered and operating in Singapore
- Purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solutions or equipment must be used in Singapore
- An SME with minimum 30% local shareholding; AND Company's Group annual sales turnover less than S$100 million, OR less than 200 employees
How can my business apply for PSG?
Here are the steps you can take when applying for PSG:
- For pre-approved IT solutions : Get a quotation from StarHub.
- Submit an application on the Business Grant Portal (BGP). You will need to register for a CorpPass account to transact on the portal.