Terms & Conditions - MaxMobile Promotion
- To be eligible for this Promotion, applicants must be small, medium-sized companies, businesses or partnerships (SMEs) registered with Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority of Singapore. Applicants are required to present their latest business profile and other relevant documents as may be required by StarHub. Applications are subject to StarHub’s approval and credit checks and StarHub reserves the right to decline any application.
- This Promotion is valid until 31 January 2018, unless otherwise notified by StarHub.
- Unless otherwise stated, this Promotion is applicable to new sign-ups only.
- Customers who sign up a new line on Business MaxMobile Elite 11GB Data SIM with a 24-month contract will enjoy 15% discount off the prevailing monthly subscription. Prevailing rates apply thereafter. Excess local data Charges will be charged at $8.56 per 1GB. Promotion data bill capped at $85.60 per month is valid till 31 January 2018. Thereafter, data bill will be capped at the U.P. of $168 per month.
- A one-time SIM activation charge of $37.45 and a one-time mobile service charge of $10.70 for all new subscriptions to our mobile service voice plans will be chargeable.
- Actual bandwidth and speed are dependent on a combination of factors, including mobile equipment, software used, Internet traffic, and destination server. Prevailing rates apply for data traffic used outside Singapore.
- StarHub reserves the right to amend, suspend, withdraw or terminate, whether in whole or part, this Promotion and/or any of these terms and conditions without prior notice at StarHub's absolute discretion.
- StarHub’s General Terms and Conditions available at www.starhub.com are deemed incorporated herein and shall apply. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the terms, such conflict or inconsistency shall, in the absence of any express agreement to the contrary, be resolved in a manner most favorable to StarHub, to the fullest extent permissible under applicable laws.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore save for the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act. (Cap. 53B) which is expressly excluded from application and parties agree to be bound by the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.