Global Field Promotions
Global Field Promotions
Now, when you subscribe to the new AutoCAD, you gain access to industry-specific toolsets such as architecture, mechanical, electrical and more.
Get more value out of your subscription today!
Specialised toolsets for every industry
AutoCAD 2019 now includes industry-specific features and libraries for architecture, mechanical design, electrical design, and more.
Create documentions of MEP systems design, electrical design or architectural drawings, depending on your needs. Download and use only the toolset(s), when you need it.
|Toolsets||AutoCAD Architecture||AutoCAD Electrical|
|AutoCAD Mechanical||AutoCAD Map 3D|
|AutoCAD Plant 3D||AutoCAD MEP|
|AutoCAD Raster Design|
|Mobility||AutoCAD Web App|
|AutoCAD Mobile App|
Bring AutoCAD anywhere you go
Staying connected to your DWG™ files across desktop, web, or mobile. View, create, edit, and share AutoCAD drawings on the web or mobile devices—anytime, anywhere.
Subscribing is the best way for you to get the greatest value from our tools and technologies. To enable you as a maintenance plan customer to join us on the path toward subscription, we have a special offer that recognizes your loyalty and the value of your previous investments.
- Switch your eligible individual product (including LT products) on maintenance to the same individual product or to an industry collection subscription
- Switch your eligible Design and Creation Suite on maintenance to an industry collection subscription
- Switch your eligible LT Suite to a subscription for the same LT Suite
Secure discounted pricing
- Move to subscription for the same cost as your maintenance plan renewal — or switch to an industry collection at a special price. As long as you continue to renew, you’ll enjoy special pricing, which will be lower than maintenance plan renewal pricing and far below the cost of purchasing a new subscription.
- The price to switch will increase 5% in 2018 and another 5% in 2019, so the earlier you switch to subscription, the less it will cost.
Latest and greatest product capabilities
- Access an ongoing stream of innovation, updates to core products, cloud services for desktop products, and additional capabilities as soon as they’re available, at no additional cost.
- Enjoy faster response times and the option to receive help by scheduling a call with Autodesk technical support specialists.
Simplified administration & management
- Access tools that streamline deployment and software management when you standardize all Autodesk products on subscription.
- Select how to best manage your users – from open access for all users to having control at the user and product level.