Scheme (CIS)Corporate Individual
Scheme (CIS)StarHub Business Site
StarHub Business Site
50% OFF second main course
About Bangkok Jam
Step into Bangkok Jam, and you will fall in love with the restaurant’s refreshing take on Thai dining—from its modern bistro-styled interior to its cosmopolitan treatment of Thai fare. It embraces Asia’s “City of Angels”, better known as Bangkok, and its metropolitan qualities that make it a melting pot of culture, style, language, and cuisine.
By weaving classically Thai spices, herbs and cooking methods, Bangkok Jam dishes out a contemporary Thai cuisine that is unique yet familiar. Some hot favourites that will have you coming back for more is its juicy and flavourful Peek Gai Tod or crispy chicken wings marinated in fish sauce and fried with pandanus leaves. Then there is also its appetite-whetting Tom Yum Soup that is rich in flavour and filled with fresh ingredients. It’s the perfect dish to fire up your palate for even more exciting dishes to come.
- #02-26 Great World City | Tel: 6732 4523
- #02-04/05 Wheelock Place | Tel: 6836 0989
- #03-85 Plaza Singapura | Tel: 6341 9188
- #03-21 JEM | Tel: 6268 9960
- #02-105B/C Marina Square | Tel: 6338 6632
- #B1-44C Raffles City | Tel: 6336 2118
- #02-06/07 United Square | Tel: 6353 5638
- #02-46 Bugis Junction | Tel: 6337 3777