Terms & Conditions - SmartDigital Program
- Eligible businesses ("SME customers") must (i) be regarded as a SME (Small and Medium Enterprise) by Enterprise Singapore, (ii) have no less than 30% of its shareholding held by Singapore citizens or Permanent Residents and incorporated in Singapore, and (iii) have an annual sales turnover of not more than S$100 million, or employment size not exceeding 200 employees.
- To qualify for the SmartDigital Program, SME customers must not have signed up for similar programs with StarHub or with any other banks or telecommunication providers in Singapore. This SmartDigital Program is only applicable for new sign-ups, and one sign-up per SME customer.
- Unless otherwise stated, SME customers must sign up for at least 2 services in order to enjoy free 6 months subscription. Monthly paid subscriptions will start from the 7th month onwards, unless otherwise stated. Promotional subscription will revert to prevailing prices when the contract ends. For each of the solutions selected, there will be a contract term of 24 months, unless otherwise stated.
- A service under the SmartDigital Program may be terminated by either party giving 30 days of written notice to the other party.
- StarHub reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate the contract immediately or backdate the free subscription fees and charge the prevailing prices for the remaining months, should an SME customer be found to be ineligible and/or have falsely declared its eligibility for the SmartDigital Program.
- Should an SME customer terminate the contract before 6 months, the free subscription will be terminated as soon as the contract is terminated. Notwithstanding the contract term, no early termination charges shall apply for services under the SmartDigital Program.
- StarHub's decision on all matters relating to the SmartDigital Program shall be final. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, StarHub reserves the rights to
- revise the Digital Solutions, including the respective pricing;
- vary the terms and conditions of the SmartDigital Program;
- discontinue selected Digital Solutions at any time; and
- decline your application for the SmartDigital Program,
at our sole discretion without the need to inform any party.
- By signing for the StarHub SmartDigital Program, you confirm that you are an authorized personnel of your company and you are lawfully providing data for StarHub to use and share your company particulars for the purposes of providing products or services to the selected company, whether in connection with IMDA Start Digital Program or otherwise, and to comply with any requirements that may be necessary under any law or any court, government authority or regulator. You further acknowledge and consent to the data being reported back to Enterprise SG and IMDA.
- These terms and conditions are governed by, and shall be construed in accordance with, the laws of Singapore.