Don't have an account? Sign up now!
Enjoy More For Less
FREE HomeHub vouchers
More On Fibre Broadband
Help & Support
Mobile Smart Wallet
StarHub TV on Mobile
StarHub's Music Anywhere
StarHub Games Store
Ways To Watch
StarHub TV Anywhere
Terms and Conditions
Cable Ready Status
My Smart Home Portal
Digital Voice Home
Digital Voice Global
International Calling Card
Home Caller Number Display
Home Caller Number Non-Display
Home Call Waiting
Global Value Pack
Global Value Pack Plus
Help & Support
Point & Catalogue
StarHub Rewards FAQs
Hub Club FAQs
Platinum Club FAQs
4G LTE / 3G DC-HSPA+
DQ 100 - Directory Assistance
Enhanced StarHub Menu
Free Incoming Call Extension
Full Mobile Number Portability
General Mobile Services
Get 100 FREE SMS
Specific Absorption Rate
Manufacturer's Service Centres
Mobile Trade-in Prices
Mobile Virus Alert
1. What is Prepaid to Postpaid Number Portability?
This is to allow StarHub Prepaid customers to retain their mobile number when they port from a Prepaid to a Postpaid mobile line.
2. Who can enjoy StarHub Prepaid to StarHub Postpaid Number Portability service?
All StarHub Prepaid customers who have an active prepaid account.
(Note: Not applicable to both StarHub Prepaid or StarHub Postpaid belonging to Corporate or BRN registered account)
3. What are the perks of porting from StarHub Prepaid to StarHub Postpaid?
StarHub Prepaid customers get to keep their prepaid number when they port over to StarHub Postpaid Mobile. StarHub also reward our loyal StarHub prepaid customers who port to StarHub Postpaid up to $100 handset vouchers based on their prepaid tenure.
Promotion is valid till further notice.
4. How do I check the length of my tenure for my StarHub Prepaid Number?
You can check the length of your tenure by dialing *113# SEND
5. Can the handset vouchers be used to offset accessories purchase or any bill payment?
The handset voucher can only be used to offset the mobile handset purchase upon signing up a 24 mth handset bundle. You are not able to offset any accessories purchase or bill payment.
6. I have already ported over to a postpaid plan without signing up a 24 mths plan, can I change my mind and use my handset vouchers now?
You will not be able to utilize the handset voucher. In order to utilize the handset voucher, porting request and postptaid plan selection must be done in a single transaction.
7. I am currently holding a SingTel/ M1 prepaid mobile line, am I able to retain my SingTel/M1 prepaid number when I port over to StarHub postpaid number?
You will need to port your SingTel/M1 prepaid mobile line to a StarHub Prepaid Mobile first before porting over to StarHub Postpaid Mobile Line.
8. My StarHub prepaid number is already expired, can I still port over to a postpaid mobile line?
You are unable to do a port over if your existing prepaid number has already expired.
9. Can I port my StarHub Prepaid number over to an existing StarHub postpaid mobile number?
You are unable to port over to an existing StarHub Postpaid mobile number. All porting is applicable to new sign ups only.
10. How long will it take to activate the ported number?
The process should not take more than 24 hours to port from StarHub Prepaid to StarHub Postpaid. However, porting request via eShop will take effect within 3 days from the date of successful delivery of your handset.
(Note: Cancellation is not allowed after your request has been submitted)
11. How will I know if my existing prepaid mobile number has been successfully ported over to StarHub Postpaid service?
You will receive SMS notifications once your existing mobile number has been successfully ported over and hence you can start using your original mobile number on your StarHub New SIM card.
12. Can I port my StarHub Postpaid Mobile Service back to Prepaid?
You are unable to port your StarHub Postpaid number back to StarHub Prepaid
13. My existing prepaid mobile line is registered under a different name, can I still port over to postpaid with my prepaid mobile number?
The original prepaid account holder must be present and acknowledge the transfer of the number for your undertaking; otherwise you are required to have a written permission from the account holder and a copy of their NRIC/FIN Pass/ Passport to support your porting request.
14. What happens to all my existing Value Added Services (VAS) and credits when I port over to a new postpaid number?
All existing Prepaid VAS and credits will be terminated /forfeited on porting request. You will have to subscribe to VAS on your postpaid plan to enjoy the services.
15. What if I change my mind and do not want to proceed with the porting anymore?
For prepaid customers, once you have registered your IC/FIN details for porting, you will not be able to cancel your request.
16. Where can I do my porting from my StarHub Prepaid to StarHub Postpaid?
Porting of your StarHub Prepaid to StarHub Postpaid is only available at StarHub Shops. Click here for the shops listings, http://www.starhub.com/content/support/general/visitus/starhubshops.html