1. How can I access my mailbox?
Please dial 1303 followed by your password if you are calling from your Digital Voice Home line, or enter your mailbox number (your Digital Voice Home phone number), followed by your password if you are calling from another mobile or fixed-line phone.
2. How many messages can be stored at any one time?
A maximum of 5 messages can be stored at any one time. The duration of each message can be up to one minute long.
3. Can I personalise my Voicemail greeting?
Can I personalise my Voicemail greeting?
Personalise your voicemail greeting now.
4. What should I do if I forget my password?
Call our Customer Care at 1633 and we will reset it to the default password (8888) for you.
5. What happens if my mailbox is full and someone tries to leave a message?
The system will play a message that will inform the caller that your mailbox is full and he/she is unable to leave any message at that time. You are encouraged to delete your old messages regularly.
6. Can more than one person send a message at the same time?
Yes. More than one message can be left in your mailbox at the same time, as long as it is within the allocated number of 5 messages.
7. If I accidentally delete a message during playback, can I retrieve it?
Yes, simply press *4 to recover the deleted message before you hang up.
8. Can I check my messages from any phone?
Yes, as long as the phone has a touch-tone dialing facility. Dial 1303, enter your mailbox number (your Digital Voice Home phone number), followed by your password.
9. When I re-direct a message, does a copy remain in my mailbox?
Yes, a copy of the message will remain in your mailbox till you delete it or the retention period expires.
10. Will I be notified whenever there is a new message in my mailbox?
Message Waiting Indicator” function is not available at the present moment.
11. A message I had previously stored in the mailbox is now gone. What happened?
Messages are purged automatically after four days (for new messages) or two days (for saved messages).