Terms & Conditions - Recording on HD Interactive set-top box
1. Subscription to StarHub Smart TV value-add service (“the Service”) is available to new and existing StarHub CableTV residential customers who have a HD Interactive set-top box. Eligible customers will be required to purchase from StarHub a compatible Digital Video Storage Device (Western Digital My Passport AV, or such other model as advised by StarHub)(“Digital Video Storage Device”) before the 2. Service subscription can commence.
3. Subject to the Terms and Conditions, the Service will enable the customer to store additional recorded programme on the Digital Video Storage Device.
4. Customers will be charged a monthly subscription of $4.28 per service address per account. All prices quoted are inclusive of GST.
5. All charges of the service will be billed to the Customer’s StarHub TV account.
6. The Digital Video Storage Device purchased by the Customer is not exchangeable for cash or any benefit-in-kind and non- refundable.
7. Recordings on an Digital Video Storage Device can only be viewed with the single HD Interactive set-top box that it is paired with. In the event that an Digital Video Storage Device is utilised with another HD Interactive set-top box that it has not been paired with, the contents of the compatible Digital Video Storage Device may be erased.
8. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis and you agree that you use the Service at your sole risk. StarHub expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, to the fullest extent allowed by law. No advice or information whether oral or written, obtained by you from us or through the Service will create any warranty not expressly set out in your Agreement with us.
Any defect in any Digital Video Storage Devices sold to you will be covered under the relevant manufacturer's warranty only, and your sole and exclusive remedy for such defects shall be according to the terms of the manufacturer's warranty. StarHub will not be responsible for any Equipment sold or any related hardware or Software comprised therein, or any loss or damage caused by or as a result of the use of such Equipment (including the Digital Video Storage Device), hardware or Software, whether in conjunction with any Services or not.
9. StarHub's in-house promotions and discounts are not applicable to Service, unless otherwise specified by StarHub.
10. In addition to the terms and conditions herein, the service is also subject to StarHub’s General Terms & Conditions, the Service Specific Terms and Conditions for StarHub Cable TV at www.starhub.com and such other terms as may be accepted by you (collectively “Terms & Conditions”).
11. StarHub reserves the right to revise any of the Terms & Conditions (including pricing) at its discretion without prior notice. Your continued use of the Service will constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions and the amendments thereof.