How to return or swap your set-top boxes?
This set-top box swap exercise is applicable to only StarHub TV on cable customers
Please remember to bring along the following items:
- Existing set-top box, remote control, smart card, power cord/ adaptor and AV cable/component cable/HDMI cable (where applicable). Click here for the set-top box user guides.
For set-top box swap that is not done by the registered customer(please note the authorisee must be aged 18 years old or above), please bring along:
- The registered customer’s original NRIC/ FIN/ Passport
- An authorisation letter from the registered customer
- Digital set-top boxes are no longer available for rental. As replacement for your set-top box, you will be issued with a HD Interactive set-top box.
- * StarHub Exclusive Partners do not support box return.
Standard Definition (SD) Set-top boxes
High Definition (HD) Set-top box
* This HD Set-top box has reach end-of-life status. Only free-to-air channels are supported with this set-top box.