- What is HBO GO?
HBO GO is an internet-based service that allows HBO/HBO GO subscribers to enjoy exclusive HBO Originals - series, HBO movies, documentaries and Hollywood blockbusters, over PCs, MACs, iOS/Android mobile and tablet devices, anytime, anywhere.
- What do I get to see on HBO GO?
HBO GO subscribers can enjoy:
• Unlimited access to a wide range of Hollywood movies through 4 live channels and video-on-demand library
• 4 HBO live channels: HBO HD, HBO Hits, HBO Family and HBO Signature
• Over 1,500 hours of award-winning HBO Original series and movies
• Watch new HBO Original episodes same time as the U.S., on live TV or on-demand
• Full seasons on all series of HBO Original content (Iincluding R21 version)
• Subtitles to go with the series/movies
Visit http://hboasia.com to check out the content offerings, including exciting trailers and extra content.
- How often are new shows uploaded to HBO GO?
The latest HBO Originals are available same time as U.S. telecast. Hollywood movies are available within 24 hours after premiering on live channels unless content rights do not permit.
- What is the difference between the HBO GO App and HBO GO on StarHub Go?
You can enjoy the same library of content on both HBO GO App and HBO GO on StarHub Go. While each platform offers a different set of features, StarHub Postpaid Mobile customers who stream HBO GO on StarHub Go can enjoy streaming without incurring data charges.
- What devices are compatible with the HBO GO App and HBO GO on StarHub Go?
Find latest list of devices compatible with HBO GO App.
Find latest list of devices compatible with StarHub Go App.
- Is it possible to watch a content on HBO GO on StarHub Go and then continue watching the same content on HBO GO App from where I left off?
No, you will not be able to continue watching the same content from where you left off on a different platform.
- What is the difference between HBO GO and HBO On Demand?
The HBO On Demand service is only available via the set-top-box. The content selection on HBO On Demand is updated regularly.
HBO GO is available on web and mobile devices. When you use HBO GO, you can choose from a wider selection of Hollywood Blockbusters and HBO movies, series and other programming – over 1,500 hours of library and current content that will remain on the service and added on as and when they become available. With HBO GO, you can watch your favourite shows and movies anytime, anywhere.
- If I have a HBO GO subscription only, can I watch HBO channels on my set top box?
No. You would need to be subscribed to HBO channels on your TV subscription to be able to watch them on your set top box.
- I am already a HBO subscriber, why should I have HBO GO as well?
HBO GO is a free service for StarHub TV subscribers with the following subscriptions: The HBO PAK, Box Office Pack , Supreme Box Office Pack, Movies d’Lite Pack. It provides you with a wide range of Hollywood Blockbusters and HBO Originals such as drama series, movies and special programs which you can watch with a mobile device anytime, anywhere.
- Is there parental control to restrict access for my children?
Yes, a R21/Parental Control PIN is required to access restricted content on StarHub Go or on HBO GO App.
To create R21 PIN on StarHub Go:
1. Go to the menu bar
2. Select ‘R21 PIN’
For HBO GO App, you can set your Parental Control PIN during your one-time registration when you first log in.
- I have created a R21 PIN in StarHub Go, do I need to create the Parental Control PIN again in HBO GO App?
Yes, the R21 and Parental Control PIN must be set separately on StarHub Go and on HBO GO App.
- How do I reset the R21 or Parental Control PIN?
To reset R21 PIN on StarHub Go:
1. Go to the menu bar
2. Select ‘R21 PIN’
To reset Parental Control PIN on HBO GO App:
1. Go to Settings
2. Select “Parental Controls”
3. Select “Parental reset”
- Are all HBO shows available via HBO GO?
HBO GO contains an extensive library of HBO Originals that include all its original series, HBO movies, documentaries and comedies. With over 1,500 hours of HBO Original content, the HBO GO library includes content that has never been seen on the HBO linear service in Asia previously.
- Can I watch a live broadcast of any of the HBO channels via HBO GO?
Yes, live streaming of HBO Channels is available on HBO GO. Please select “Live TV” to be able to watch live streams of any of the HBO channels – HBO HD, HBO Hits, HBO Signature and HBO Family.
- Will I be able to access HBO GO while travelling outside my territory?
You will only have access to HBO GO within the country where your subscription is based in.
- What do I do if I forgot my Hub iD or password?
If you forget your Hub iD or password, click the “Forgot Hub iD” button or “Forgot Password” button and follow the instructions to reset the information.
- How will I be billed for HBO GO?
For StarHub postpaid customers, HBO GO will be billed to your StarHub bill monthly.
For non StarHub postpaid customers, HBO GO will be billed to your credit card on a recurring basis when you purchase HBO GO.
- How do I unsubscribe from HBO GO?
You can login to My Account with your Hub iD to unsubscribe HBO GO.
- Who do I contact if HBO GO is not working or an error appears during regular operation of HBO GO?
You can contact StarHub’s customer service at Customerservice@starhub.com.
Check out more FAQ on HBO GO.