Value Added Service Promotion
StarHub TV Go Value-Added Service allows you to watch your subscribed channels on your mobile devices through the StarHub Go app or on www.starhubgo.com. Plus, it allows you access to other partner apps as well. In addition, you can stream on the StarHub Go app with no data charges with StarHub Mobile. Find out more on www.starhub.com/tv-go.
Your free subscription of the StarHub TV Go Value-Added Service Promotion will end on 31 May 2018. From 1 June 2018, we will be extending a promotional rate of $2/month (U.P $5.35/month) for 24 months^ to you. Thereafter, the usual rate of $5.35/month applies. No commitment is required.
You can watch the corresponding StarHub TV channels you have subscribed to on the StarHub Go app or on www.starhubgo.com. Plus, it allows you access to other partner apps as well.
- You need to be subscribed to the corresponding channels to watch on StarHub Go and other Partner apps.
- Channels and content are subject to availability. View list of channels available on StarHub Go.
- Partner apps include: BBC Player, Disney Watch, FOX Sports Play, FOX Movies Play, HITS Replay, HBO GO, Star Chinese Movies Play, TVB eNews, TVB iNews
You can unsubscribe or subscribe to StarHub TV Go anytime you want, via My Account or My StarHub App.
Step 1: Login with your Hub iD at www.starhub.com/manage-vas
Step 2: Select your StarHub TV Service
Step 3: Under StarHub TV Go, proceed to add/remove service
My StarHub App:
Step 1: Login with your Hub iD at My StarHub App
Step 2: Click on ‘My Account’ and go to ‘My Subscribed Services’
Step 3: Click on your subscription ID under StarHub TV
Step 4: Click on ‘Manage VASes’ to add or remove StarHub TV Go
^ Promotional price of $2/month for 24 months from 1 June is only applicable to selected group of customers who have received the eDM or SMS notification in May 2018 only. Existing StarHub TV customers will be eligible for a promotional price of $2/month for 12 months. The usual price of $5.35/month applies thereafter.
Top 5 questions:
- 1. I am travelling overseas, how can I activate roaming or manage data?
- 2. How do I pay my bills online?
- 3. How do I check the speed of my broadband connection?
- 4. How do I check the balance on my prepaid card?
- 5. I am moving house, how do I migrate all of my StarHub services to the new residential address?