FAQ - Happy Data 30
Happy Data 30 is a new prepaid plan that deliver higher value and flexibility to our customers.
All StarHub prepaid voice SIM users can activate Happy Plan.
You need to use your main wallet credit to buy Happy Data 30. You can buy/activate it and check your balance via Happy Prepaid App > "Buy Plans" page or dial *123*8#.
These plans are currently not available through top-ups.
Customers can extend the validity by activating another Happy Data 30 or add-on plan. Validity is capped at 60 days from date of the last activation.
You cannot activate any Happy Plan if its validity is after main expiry date. Please perform a top up before activating the plan as you need sufficient main wallet credits to activate a Happy Plan.
The validity is capped at 60 days from date of the last activation.
Free local incoming calls are applicable to Happy Data 30 and all Happy Plan add-ons.
Yes, bundled data is up to 4G speed.
Top 5 questions:
- 1. I am travelling overseas, how can I activate roaming or manage data?
- 2. How do I pay my bills online?
- 3. How do I check the speed of my broadband connection?
- 4. How do I check the balance on my prepaid card?
- 5. I am moving house, how do I migrate all of my StarHub services to the new residential address?