Maintenance Message Board
15 July 2016
To serve you better, we have a mobile network maintenance scheduled on 18th July between 1.30am to 6am to optimize the performance of our mobile network for all customers.
During this period, you may experience a brief service interruption of up to 15 minutes.
Should you encounter any issue with your mobile service after the network maintenance, please restart your mobile device by switching it off and on to ensure the signal reception refreshes.
We thank you for your kind understanding.
StarHub Web Administrator
Top 5 questions:
- 1. I am travelling overseas, how can I activate roaming or manage data?
- 2. How do I pay my bills online?
- 3. How do I check the speed of my broadband connection?
- 4. How do I check the balance on my prepaid card?
- 5. I am moving house, how do I migrate all of my StarHub services to the new residential address?