Cessation of MaxMobile Datapack
We're always reviewing our mobile broadband plans to provide you with better value and faster connections. And in doing so, we sometimes have to withdraw, suspend or change our services to serve you better.
Hence, we wish to inform you that the offering of free MaxMobile Datapack will be ceased progressively from 14 August 2017 till 30 September 2017. The affected plans are MaxMobile DP Mif Plus, MaxMobile DP MOL Plus and MaxMobile DataPack MOL UltPlus. Customers will no longer be able to access their StarHub Mobile Broadband service if they are subscribed to these plans.
To continue surfing on-the-go with our StarHub Mobile Broadband services, you can upgrade to our newer and faster MaxMobile plans.
Top 5 questions:
- 1. I am travelling overseas, how can I activate roaming or manage data?
- 2. How do I pay my bills online?
- 3. How do I check the speed of my broadband connection?
- 4. How do I check the balance on my prepaid card?
- 5. I am moving house, how do I migrate all of my StarHub services to the new residential address?