You may consider taking up our Call-Barring Value-Added Service, which is available at a monthly subscription of just $2.14 per month. With Call-barring, customers will have the flexibility and control to bar and un-bar IDD calls according to their requirements.
You will have to get a guarantor who is above 21 years of age to sign the IDD guarantee form to activate IDD service on your Digital Voice Home line. Please note that this means that your guarantor is also liable for any charges incurred.
The IDD call charges differ across countries and calling codes. Please refer to the International Telephone Service guide provided in your install kit for more information. Alternatively, you can visit www.starhub.com for the latest update.
As a Digital Voice Home subscriber, you are entitled to exclusive IDD 018 Hubber Rates to selected popular destinations. As such, your IDD usage on Digital Voice Home services will not qualify for the StarHub IDD rewards programme.
Top 5 questions:
- 1. I am travelling overseas, how can I activate roaming or manage data?
- 2. How do I pay my bills online?
- 3. How do I check the speed of my broadband connection?
- 4. How do I check the balance on my prepaid card?
- 5. I am moving house, how do I migrate all of my StarHub services to the new residential address?