1. What is the StarHub Rewards Programme about?
At StarHub, we believe in delighting you and your family with surprises. In this all NEW StarHub Rewards Points Programme, we have made many improvements to help you redeem easily, from Rewards catalogues for different Club members, gift pointing, simpler points expiry, device optimised and many more.
Whether you are a StarHub Rewards, Hub Club or Platinum Club member, be pampered all year round with interesting events, tempting birthday treats and exciting EAT. SHOP.PLAY perks and deals.
This is just our way of saying THANK YOU for being our valued customer. Check out starhub.com/rewards for more surprises today!
2. Who will qualify for Rewards Points Programme?
All StarHub residential customers and StarHub Customers who signed up under a corporate scheme with recurring monthly StarHub bills are qualified for Rewards Points Programme.
The following customers are not eligible for the Rewards Points.
- StarHub Customers on Prepaid services
- StarHub Business customers with Business Registration Number
3. Do I need to sign up for the Rewards Points Program?
No, you do not need to sign up for the Programme. All StarHub residential customers and Corporate Scheme Customers will automatically receive Rewards points based on their eligible spending on StarHub services.
4. How do I read my Rewards Points?
In the all-new StarHub Rewards Points Programme, your Rewards Points will be consolidated under your Document ID for your easy viewing and redemption.
5. How do I get my Rewards Points?
You will earn 1 Rewards Point for every $1 paid on StarHub services, unless otherwise notified by StarHub.
6. How do I check my Rewards Points Balance and Expiry?
You can check your Rewards Points via the following self help channels:
- StarHub Rewards Catalogue at www.starhub.com/rewards with your Hub ID.
- StarHub Rewards via My StarHub App with your Hub iD
- Your monthly bill statement or My StarHub e-bill
- Phone Self Help at 1633, Press 5 to select StarHub Rewards Programme
7. What is the validity period of points issued?
We have simplified the Rewards Points expiry policy to bring greater convenience to you. The expiry dates will be either 31 January or 31 July every calendar year.
Example: Rewards Points earned between 1 August 2013 and 31 January 2014 will expire on 31 January 2015.
Your Rewards Points issued during
Your Rewards Points will expire on
1 August 2013 - 31 January 2014
31 January 2015
1 February - 31 July 2014
31 July 2015
8. Under what circumstances will my Rewards Points will be forfeited?
Your Rewards Points will only be forfeited upon expiry or termination of all StarHub services.
9. Will my Rewards Points be forfeited if I terminate one account while I have another active account?
In the all-new StarHub Rewards Points Programme, your Rewards Points will be consolidated under your Document ID for your easy viewing and redemption. As long as you have one active StarHub services, your Rewards Points will not be forfeited unless expired.