Annual Handset Upgrade
This special benefit is extended to our Hub Club customers, whereby you will be able to renew your existing mobile voice/data contract every 12 months, as opposed to having to wait until the end of the usual 2-year mobile contract.
At the point of Early Recontract, an Early Recontract Fee* of $200 or $300 will be imposed subject to the terms at point of sign up (refer to your mobile contract). As a Hub Club member, you are given the special entitlement of renewing your mobile contract every 12 months and the first $200 Early Mobile Recontract Fee will be waived off for you.
This benefit is applicable to any mobile lines that are registered under Hub Club member’s NRIC/FIN and can be utilized once every 12 months per Hub Club member and per address, upon eligibility to renew your contract.
- *$300 Early Recontract Fee is applicable to HomeHub Go SurfHub 15, HomeHub Go SurfHub 15 Add-on, iPhone contracts, SmartSurf HD Value, SmartSurf HD Plus, SmartSurf HD Premium, SurfHub 12, SurfHub 15, SurfHub 18, SurfHub 24, 4G 300M, 4G 3, 4G 4, 4G 5, 4G 6, 4G 12, Lite, XS, S, M, L, XL and $50, $75, $105 contracts.
- Date of next Annual Handset Upgrade date = 12 months after waiver usage / date you last renew your mobile contract.
The benefit is automatically available to the customers, without any application or request. You just need to go down to the StarHub Shops and inform the staff that you are a Hub Club customer and wish to renew your contract. However, the benefit is applicable to any of Hub Club member’s registered mobile line and is non-transferable.
The annual handset upgrade benefit is open to all mobile lines that are registered under Hub Club member’s NRIC/FIN. However, this benefit is only limited to only one mobile line every 12 months per Hub Club member and per address.
The prevailing Early Termination Charges for your mobile applies.
Top 5 questions:
- 1. I am travelling overseas, how can I activate roaming or manage data?
- 2. How do I pay my bills online?
- 3. How do I check the speed of my broadband connection?
- 4. How do I check the balance on my prepaid card?
- 5. I am moving house, how do I migrate all of my StarHub services to the new residential address?