- How do I add an item to my cart?
Items will be automatically added to your cart once you have selected a phone/Broadband Plan, and have logged in to customise your order.
- Can I change, cancel or add items to my order?
You can change your order by clicking on the edit 'pencil' icon and cancel by clicking on the delete ‘bin’ icon. The Online Store currently does not allow multiple orders, so you will have to complete any ongoing transactions before making another purchase.
- What happens to my cart if I leave before checking out?
The item will be saved in your cart so you can return later to complete the purchase. However, please note that the same item may no longer be in stock the next time you try to check out.
- Can I add or edit Value-Added Services?
You can add or edit Value-Added Services when customising your order.
- How can I review my order?
You can review your order before proceeding to payment and delivery.
- Who is eligible for the Online Exclusive: $30 Bill Rebate offer?
The offer is applicable for customers who have subscribed to StarHub’s TV, Mobile, Broadband or HomeHub service via our online store. The discount is not applicable for Corporate Individual Scheme (CIS) customers.
- Where will the $30 bill rebate be applied on?
The one-time rebate will be applied on your monthly service subscription fee and can be used together with any on-going promotions. It is not applicable for service-related charges including device, equipment, activation and termination fees.
- What will happen to the outstanding rebate if my bill is less than $30?
The balance amount will be carried forward to the following month/s till the $30 value is depleted or when the rebate expires, whichever is earlier. The rebate is valid for a maximum of 3 months for Mobile, TV and Broadband services and a maximum of 7 months for HomeHub service.
- If I suspend my service for a few months, will the rebate be applicable?
As the rebate validity period does not take service suspension into account, the rebate will be applied when you resume your service.
- What will happen to the rebate if my service is on a “$0 for first few months” promotion?
The rebate will be applied on the month after the free service period has ended. For example, for HomeHub 1000 @$0. For first 6 months promotion, the rebate will be applied on the 7th month when the service is chargeable.
- Can I get the rebate if I did not complete my order online?
No, the rebate is only applicable for customers who have subscribed to our service via the online store.
- Can I buy a mobile phone without signing up for any service plan or contract?
No. All products in our Mobile Online Store can only be purchased together with a 2-year contract.
- Can I trade in my old handset when making a purchase online?
No. We currently do not accept trade-ins for online purchases.
- Can I buy accessories for my new mobile phone?
Yes, you can select the available accessories when customising your order.
- Can I port-in a Singtel/M1/Circles.Life mobile number when making a purchase online?
Yes, you can port-in Singtel/M1/Circles.Life postpaid mobile number when making a purchase online. For Singtel/M1 prepaid mobile number, you can:
- Port-in to a StarHub Prepaid number at our StarHub shops before purchasing online
- Or, switch your prepaid number to postpaid with the current telco before purchasing online.
- Can I buy a Fibre router without signing up for any service plan or contract?
No. All Broadband Plans or Deals in our Online Store can only be purchased together with a service subscription.
- Can I rent a set-top box without signing up for any service plan or contract?
No. All rentals of set-top boxes in our Online Store can only be bundled together with a service subscription. Additional set-top boxes for your existing subscriptions can be rented under MyAccountManager