- How do I add an item to my cart?
Items will be automatically added to your cart once you have selected a phone/Broadband Plan, and have logged in to customise your order.
- Can I change, cancel or add items to my order?
You can change your order by clicking on the edit 'pencil' icon and cancel by clicking on the delete ‘bin’ icon. The Online Store currently does not allow multiple orders, so you will have to complete any ongoing transactions before making another purchase.
- What happens to my cart if I leave before checking out?
The item will be saved in your cart so you can return later to complete the purchase. However, please note that the same item may no longer be in stock the next time you try to check out.
- Can I add or edit Value-Added Services?
You can add or edit Value-Added Services when customising your order.
- How can I review my order?
You can review your order before proceeding to payment and delivery.
- Can I buy a mobile phone without signing up for any service plan or contract?
No. All products in our Mobile Online Store can only be purchased together with a 2-year contract.
- Can I trade in my old handset when making a purchase online?
No. We currently do not accept trade-ins for online purchases.
- Can I buy accessories for my new mobile phone?
Yes, you can select the available accessories when customising your order.
- Can I buy a Fibre router without signing up for any service plan or contract?
No. All Broadband Plans or Deals in our Online Store can only be purchased together with a service subscription.
- Can I rent a set-top box without signing up for any service plan or contract?
No. All rentals of set-top boxes in our Online Store can only be bundled together with a service subscription. Additional set-top boxes for your existing subscriptions can be rented under MyAccountManager