We accept credit cards (MasterCard and VISA) for payments made in the StarHub Store. Service-related StarHub subscriptions will be charged to your StarHub bill.
No. We currently do not accept StarHub Shop vouchers or StarHub Rewards points for purchases online.
CVV or Card Verification Value, is a three-digit security code that helps us process your credit card payments securely. You can find it printed at the back of your MasterCard or Visa credit card. CVV2 is always the last three digits on your signature panel.
If you cannot find your CVV2 number, please contact the bank that has issued your credit card.
No, you cannot cancel a payment once it has been made.
Top 5 questions:
- 1. I am travelling overseas, how can I activate roaming or manage data?
- 2. How do I pay my bills online?
- 3. How do I check the speed of my broadband connection?
- 4. How do I check the balance on my prepaid card?
- 5. I am moving house, how do I migrate all of my StarHub services to the new residential address?