Items will be automatically added to your cart once you have selected a phone and logged in to customise your order.
You can change your order by clicking on the edit 'pencil' icon and cancel by clicking on the delete 'garbage' icon. The Store currently does not allow multiple orders, so you will have to complete ongoing transactions before making another purchase.
The item will be saved in your cart so you can continue making the purchase later. However, do note that the product might not be in stock the next time you're back on the site.
No. All products in our Online Store can only be purchased together with a 2-year contract.
You can add or edit Value-Added Services when customising your order.
No. We currently do not accept trade-ins for online purchases.
Yes, you can select the available accessories when customising your order.
You can review your order before proceeding to payment and delivery.
Yes, you can visit the retail store to sign up as a CIS customer but the promotions/ offers for CIS Online Store will not be extended.
Yes, you can also re-contract your mobile line via CIS Online Store so long as you are eligible.
Top 5 questions:
- 1. I am travelling overseas, how can I activate roaming or manage data?
- 2. How do I pay my bills online?
- 3. How do I check the speed of my broadband connection?
- 4. How do I check the balance on my prepaid card?
- 5. I am moving house, how do I migrate all of my StarHub services to the new residential address?