1. How do I make online purchases?
1. Visit your dedicated CIS Online Store to browse for the product(s) you want
2. Select your desired product, then 'Choose plan' when you’re ready to order
3. Log in to your Hub iD account
4. Choose your product and customise your order
5. Upload your documents for verification (NRIC + Staff Pass/Payslip/HR Letter)
Documents Required (up to 2MB for JPG and 200KB for PDF)
For Singapore Citizens/Permanent Residents*:
1. A copy of your NRIC (front & back) + Staff Pass/ Payslip or HR Letter
1. A copy of your Passport or any Photo ID^
(e.g. Employment Pass, Diplomatic Pass, EntrePass, Training Visit Pass, Work Permit, Student Pass, etc.)
2. Proof of Billing Address*
(e.g. Utility bill, bank statement with your address)
The following applies for both Singapore Citizens/Permanent Residents and Foreigners:
- We can only process your order after receiving the requested documentation.
- Delivery dates and times are subject to change.
- A service deposit of $200 or $800 may apply for Foreigners.
- Please present your original NRIC/FIN to our delivery personnel upon delivery.
* Applicable for New Sign-Up only
^ Applicable for both New Sign-Up and Recontract transactions
Please speak to us via Live Chat for any further assistance.
6. Review your order in Shopping Cart
7. Confirm your order and proceed to check out
8. Enter your delivery address and select your preferred delivery date
9. Accept Terms & Conditions
10. Fill in your payment details and confirm payment
11. A confirmation email will be sent to you after the above steps
2. What products or services can I buy from the online store?
Currently, the online store features only mobiles and tablets that come with plans. We will be updating the store constantly with new products though, so do check back often.
3. How do I update my email or password?
a. Log in to your Hub iD Account with your Hub iD at www.starhub.com/hubid
b. If your Hub iD is an email address:
Go to ‘Update Profile’ and update your Hub iD with a valid email address
c. If your Hub iD is a not an email address:
Go to My Account followed by ‘Settings’
4. Must I have a credit card to buy from the StarHub Store?
We accept both debit and credit cards (MasterCard and VISA) issued by banks in Singapore for payments made in the StarHub Store. Service-related StarHub subscriptions will be charged to your StarHub bill.
5. What are the benefits of being a CIS customer?
As a CIS customer, you will enjoy preferential mobile subscription rates and exclusive handset deals.
6. How do I sign up as an CIS customer?
Simply approach any of our Hub Consultants at any StarHub outlet and produce your staff pass, latest payslip or HR issued letter for verification during point of sign-up to check your eligibility.
7. How many lines can I sign up for under the CIS scheme?
You can sign up for up to 6 lines under your name and let family and friends enjoy the same CIS perks as you do.