Plus 3 FAQ
- Who is eligible for Plus 3?
Any new, re-contracting, existing StarHub Mobile postpaid customer on eligible mobile plans will be able to sign up for Plus 3.
- Which plans are eligible for Plus 3?
The mobile plans which are eligible to sign up for Plus 3 are 2 year XS/S/M/L/XL plans, 2 year 4G 3/4/5/6/12 plans, HomeHub Go 7 Surf, HomeHub Go 700 Talk and SIM Only XS/S/M/L/XL plans, SIM Only 4G 3/4/5/6/12 plans. Not valid for Lite, 4G 300M, HomeHub Go 15, HomeHub Go SurfHub 15, all SurfHub, SharePlus Child and any plans offered specifically to Business customers.
- I am an existing in-contract customer with a Data Upsize VAS, am I able to sign up for Plus 3?
Yes. However, you need to terminate your existing Data Upsize VAS first before you can sign up for Plus 3.
- I did not take up the offer for Plus 3 at point of sale during new/recontract order? Can I sign up after?
Yes. You can sign up for Plus 3 via My Account Manager with your Hub ID.
- I am an existing customer on 3GB Data Upsize at $25.68. Am I eligible for Plus 3 Data Upsize @$6?
Yes. If you are on the Lite plan, you will need to terminate your existing 3GB Data Upsize VAS first before you can sign up for Plus 3.
- I am a Lite plan customer, why am I not eligible for Plus 3?
The Lite plan is catered for customers with low data usages. As such, we would recommend customers to re-evaluate their usage patterns and choose a more appropriate plan to fit their mobile needs.