Plus 3 FAQ
1. Who is eligible for Plus 3?
Any new, re-contracting, existing StarHub Mobile postpaid customer on eligible mobile plans will be able to sign up for Plus 3.
2. Which plans are eligible for Plus 3?
The mobile plans which are eligible to sign up for Plus 3 are 2 year 4G3/4/5/6/12 plans, HomeHub Go Mobile and HomeHub Go Mobile Add-on plans and SIM Only 4G3/4/5/6/12 plans. Not valid for 4G 300M, HomeHub Go SurfHub 15, HomeHub Go SurfHub 15 Add -On, SurfHub, SharePlus Child and any plans offered specifically to Business customers.
3. I am an existing in-contract customer with a Data Upsize VAS, am I able to sign up for Plus 3?
Yes. However, you need to terminate your existing Data Upsize VAS first before you can sign up for Plus 3.
4. I did not take up the offer for Plus 3 at point of sale during new/recontract order? Can I sign up after?
Yes. You can sign up for Plus 3 via My Account Manager with your Hub ID.
5. I am an existing customer on 3GB Data Upsize at $25.68. Am I eligible for Plus 3 Data Upsize @$6?
Yes. If you are on an eligible mobile plan, you will need to terminate your existing 3GB Data Upsize VAS first before you can sign up for Plus 3.
6. I am a 4G300M customer, why am I not eligible for Plus 3?
The 4G 300M plan is catered for customers with low data usages. As such, we would recommend customers to re-evaluate their usage patterns and choose a more appropriate plan to fit their mobile needs.