DataTravel Unlimited FAQ
1. What is this DataTravel Unlimited?
DataTravel Unlimited is a data roaming plan which offers StarHub Postpaid mobile customer with unlimited data on a daily rate from $19/day depending on the travelling destinations.
2. How do I enjoy DataTravel Unlimited?
You need to first subscribe to either International Roaming or Pay-As-You-Roam. Thereafter, you just need to turn on data roaming on your phone setting and get connected automatically. Please refer to starhub.com/datatravel-unlimited for the full list of destinations and price.
3. Who can enjoy DataTravel Unlimited?
StarHub Mobile postpaid customers subscribing to either International Roaming or Pay-As-You-Roam service are eligible to enjoy DataTravel Unlimited. A 20% surcharge applies for Pay-As-You-Roam subscribers.
If you are subscribed to RoamEasy Daily Plan, RoamEasy Monthly Plan and BlackBerry Unlimited DataRoam plans , these plans will take precedence over DataRoam Daily Unlimited.
4. How much will I be charged if my Data Roam usage did not reach the daily usage cap?
You will be charged $0.02 per KB before you reach the daily usage cap.
A 20% surcharge applies on top of prevailing rates for Pay-As-You-Roam subscribers.
5. I have used 10MB on Japan's DoCoMo and Hong Kong's Hutchison on the same day, how much will I be charged?
You will be charged $25 per day for Japan and $19 per day for Hong Kong.
A 20% surcharge applies for Pay-As-You-Roam subscribers.
6. I am a MultiSIM user. Will my data roam usage on both SIM cards be combined?
For MultiSIM customers, roaming data usages will be billed and charged separately for each SIM card.
For example, if you use both SIM cards for data roam on the same day and incur 10MB for each SIM card in Malaysia, you will be charged $19 per day x 2 (i.e. $19 per day for each SIM card). A 20% surcharge applies for Pay-As-You-Roam subscribers.