StarHub Youth Perks
1. How can I be eligible for Youth Perks?
(i) 18years – 24 years signing up for a mobile line under your NRIC/FIN or (ii) Parents signing up a mobile line for your child of age 24 years and below with the following documents:
· NRIC or Birth Certificate (Singaporean / PR)
· Student pass (issued by MOM or MOE)
For Corporate Individual Scheme (CIS) sign-up criteria:
· Staff Pass is mandatory for customer to enjoy CIS discount
If original staff pass is not available, we can accept either of the following documents :
· A copy of pay slip (issued within 3 months from date of sign up/recontract) OR
· Proof of employment document endorsed by Company’s HR (Issued within 3 months from date of sign up/recontract) OR
· Medical Card and the medical card must meet the following requirements. Medical card will be rejected if it has expired
or if any of the required details are missing:
· Company Name
· Company Logo
· Customer Name as indicated in NRIC / FIN
· Customer Doc ID as indicated in NRIC / FIN
· Expiry Date
Existing CIS discount will be removed if Staff Pass or any of the alternative documents are not presented during re-contract.
Each eligible Youth is entitled to sign up for one Youth Perks Promotion per document ID only.
2. I am currently on the 4G3/4 plan with the previous Youth Perks promotion (eg Unlimited SMS for 24 months). Can I keep my existing Youth Perks if I recontract to the same mobile plan?
No, the current Youth Perks applies when you recontract to applicable mobile plans from 4 March 2017.
3. Can I subscribe for SharePlus Parent / SharePlus Child with Youth Perks mobile line?
Youth Perks (Free 1GB for 24mths) is only applicable for new SharePlus Child line sign up from 4 March 2017 onwards
4. Can I add additional 1/2/3GB Data Upsize VAS to a 4G plan with Youth Perks?
No, further data upsize VAS can’t be added.
5. Can I enjoy Hub Club discount/membership with the new Youth Perks?
Yes. 4G Mobile plans with Youth Perks are eligible for Hub Club membership and discount.
6. How many Youth Perks can I subscribe to?
Each eligible customer is entitled to sign up for one Youth Perk Promotion per document ID.
7. I have 3 children, can I sign up for 3 mobile lines with Youth Perks for them?
Yes, you can enjoy the youth perks on the 3 mobile lines with valid document IDs of your child, subjected to general mobile service sign up eligibility