StarHub Youth Perks
1. How can I be eligible for Youth Perks?
(i) 18years – 24 years signing up for a mobile line under your NRIC/FIN or (ii) Parents signing up a mobile line for your child of age 24 years and below with the following documents:
· NRIC or Birth Certificate (Singaporean / PR)
· Student pass (issued by MOM or MOE)
Each eligible Youth is entitled to sign up for one Youth Perks Promotion per document ID only.
2. I am currently on the 4G3/4 plan with the previous Youth Perks promotion (eg Unlimited SMS for 24 months). Can I keep my existing Youth Perks if I recontract to the same mobile plan?
No, the current Youth Perks applies when you recontract to applicable mobile plans from 4 March 2017.
3. Can I subscribe for SharePlus Parent / SharePlus Child with Youth Perks mobile line?
Youth Perks (Free 1GB for 24mths) is only applicable for new SharePlus Child line sign up from 4 March 2017 onwards
4. Can I add additional 1/2/3GB Data Upsize VAS to a 4G plan with Youth Perks?
No, further data upsize VAS can’t be added.
5. Can I enjoy Hub Club discount/membership with the new Youth Perks?
Yes. 4G Mobile plans with Youth Perks are eligible for Hub Club membership and discount.
6. How many Youth Perks can I subscribe to?
Each eligible customer is entitled to sign up for one Youth Perk Promotion per document ID.
7. I have 3 children, can I sign up for 3 mobile lines with Youth Perks for them?
Yes, you can enjoy the youth perks on the 3 mobile lines with valid document IDs of your child, subjected to general mobile service sign up eligibility