1. What are the available Prepaid Data Plan packages? How much do they cost?
To start surfing the Internet, you can choose to purchase from a variety of Prepaid Data Plan data packages based on your data usage as follows:
2. How do I activate my Prepaid Data Plan package?
To activate a Prepaid Data Plan package, simply key *123*300# and press send/dial on your mobile phone. Simply follow the instructions on-screen to activate a package of your choice.
3. How are Prepaid Data Plan packages being charged?
All Prepaid Data Plan packages will be charged fairly based on a 3, 7 or 30-day 24-hour clock cycle. This would mean that if you activate a 30MB data package on 01-Jan-15 at 2000 hrs, your data access will expire on 04-Jan-15 at 1959 hrs exactly.
4. What happens if my data usage exceeds the bundled data provided?
If your data usage exceeds the bundled data provided, you will be charged the prevailing data rate at $0.07/10KB.
5. How do I extend the expiry date of the data package I have purchased?
To extend the expiry of any data balance, you can buy another data package before the expiry of the current one.
For example, if you have activated a 3-day 30MB Prepaid Data Plan package on 01 Jan 15 at 2000hrs, the data access will expire on 04 Jan 15 at 1959hrs. If you activate another 200MB package on 02 Jan 15 at 1300 hrs before your current package has expired, the new expiry date will be added from your current data plan’s expiry date. The data balance from the previous plan will be added to the 200MB data bundle, and the new expiry date will be 07 Jan 15 at 1959hrs.
6. What is the maximum data balance I can have under Prepaid Data Plan?
During the Prepaid Data Plan validity period, the maximum data balance allowed is 100GB in the Data account.
7. What is the maximum validity I can have under Prepaid Data Plan?
The maximum Prepaid Data Plan validity period is 30 days.
8. What happens to the remaining data that have not been utilised after the expiry of the data package?
Any unused data will be forfeited once the package expires.
9. Can Prepaid Data Plan packages be used while roaming?
No, packages cannot be used while roaming. If you have selected a Prepaid Data Plan package while roaming, you will still be charged at the prevailing data roaming charges for any data downloaded.
Likewise for all StarHub Prepaid services, we will not be able to refund any Prepaid Data Plan packages activated before and during roaming.
10. Will I be able to transfer the remaining data balance to another Happy Prepaid number before my Prepaid Data Plan package expires?
No, you will not be able to transfer your data balance to another Happy Prepaid number.
11. How will I know when I am near to exceeding the data usage of my Prepaid Data Plan package?
You will receive a SMS message alert which will warn you of your low data balance.
Alternatively, you can dial *123# to check your data balance.
12. Would I be able to check on my data balance and data package expiry date?
Yes, you can. Simply dial *123*1*3# to check on your data balance and package expiry date.