1. What are the available MaxMobile Value Prepaid packages? How much do they cost?
To start surfing the Internet, you can choose to purchase from a variety of MaxMobile Value Prepaid data packages based on your data usage as follows:
(a) Pay S$2 and enjoy 30MB with 3-day validity
(b) Pay S$4 and enjoy 200MB with 3-day validity
(c) Pay S$7 and enjoy 1GB with 7-day validity
(d) Pay $15 and enjoy 600MB with 30-day validity
(e) Pay $20 and enjoy 1.2GB with 30-day validity
2. How do I activate my MaxMobile Value Prepaid package?
To activate a MaxMobile Value Prepaid package, simply key *123*3# and press send/dial on your mobile phone. Simply follow the instructions on-screen to activate a package of your choice.
3. How are MaxMobile Value Prepaid packages being charged?
All MaxMobile Value Prepaid packages will be charged fairly based on a 3, 7 or 30-day 24-hour clock cycle. This would mean that if you activate a 30MB data package on 01-Oct-09 at 2000 hrs, your data access will expire on 04-Oct-09 at 1959 hrs exactly.
4. What happens if my data usage exceeds the bundled data provided?
If your data usage exceeds the bundled data provided, you will be charged the prevailing data rate at $0.07/10KB.
5. How do I extend the expiry date of the data package I have purchased?
To extend the expiry of any data balance, you can buy another data package before the expiry of the current one.
For example, if you have activated a 30MB MaxMobile Value Prepaid package on 01 June 09 at 2000hrs, the data access will expire on 04 June 09 at 1959hrs. If you activate another 200MB package on 04 June 09 at 1900 hrs before your current package has expired, the new expiry date will start from the activation date of your data plan. The data balance from the previous plan will be added to the 200MB data bundle, and the new expiry date will be 07 June 09 at 1859hrs. 6. What is the maximum data balance I can have under MaxMobile Value Prepaid?
During the MaxMobile Value Prepaid validity period, the maximum amount of data allowed in your Data account is 3GB.
6. What is the maximum data balance I can have under MaxMobile Value Prepaid?
During the MaxMobile Value Prepaid validity period, the maximum data balance allowed is 3GB in the Data account.
7. What happens to the remaining data that have not been utilised after the expiry of the data package?
Any unused data will be forfeited once the package expires.
8. Can MaxMobile Value Prepaid packages be used while roaming?
No, packages cannot be used while roaming. If you have selected a MaxMobile Value Prepaid package while roaming, you will still be charged at the prevailing data roaming charges for any data downloaded.
Likewise for all StarHub Prepaid services, we will not be able to refund any MaxMobile Value Prepaid packages activated before and during roaming.
9. Will I be able to transfer the remaining data balance to another Happy Prepaid number before my MaxMobile Value Prepaid package expires?
No, you will not be able to transfer your data balance to another Happy Prepaid number.
10. How will I know when I am near to exceeding the data usage of my MaxMobile Value Prepaid package?
You will receive a SMS message alert which will warn you of your low data balance.
Alternatively, you can dial *123# to check your data balance.
11. Would I be able to check on my data balance and data package expiry date?
Yes, you can. Simply key in *131#, press send/dial, and select "9" to check on your data balance and package expiry date.