Terms & Conditions - RoamEasy Contest ("Contest")
1. This Contest commences on 1 August to 31 August 2015, both dates inclusive (“Contest Period”).
2. Participants must be a StarHub mobile postpaid customer, and not have any outstanding bills with StarHub during the Contest Period and at the time of the draw.
3. Employees of StarHub, their immediate families, as well as commercial customers and bulk subscription customers, are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
4. Participants will have to do the following during the Contest Period:
Data Roam with RoamEasy in the 42 supported countries from 1 August to 31 August 2015.
5. At the end of the Contest Period, a Winner will be picked from the eligible participants through a lucky draw (“Winner”).
6. Each eligible StarHub account owner will be entitled to participate once in the Contest.
7. There shall be one (1) Winner of the Grand Prize, which comprises:
7.1 A pair of Garuda Indonesia air tickets for (i) Singapore to Jakarta (return economy), (ii) Singapore to Denpasar (return economy) or (iii) Singapore to Surabaya (return economy).
7.2 The Prize is not valid during the peak season (e.g. Christmas, New Year, Lebaran).
8. Winners will be notified via phone/email within 4 weeks after the Contest Period.
9. The Prizes must be redeemed as follows and in accordance with the Prize redemption letter from StarHub:
9.1 The Winner should submit their full details along with a scanned copy of their identity document to the following email address: email@example.com;
9.2 The Winner should bring the original copy of the Prize redemption letter to an appointed Garuda Indonesia Ticketing Office, along with his/her identity document as the proof;
9.3 The Winner can choose his/her own travel schedule as long as it falls within the set travel period; and
9.4 The Prize must be claimed before 15 September 2015 and it is valid for travel until 19 December 2015.
10. If a Winner fails to collect the Prize by the deadline specified by StarHub, the Winner shall be deemed to have forfeited the Prize, and no further correspondence will be entertained under any circumstances.
11. Each Winner shall also be required to sign an acknowledgement and release form in respect of his or her use of the Prize, as a condition to his or her receipt of the Prize.
12. We will need to collect and use participants’ personal data, as well as disclose their personal data to our partners, to facilitate their participation in the Contest. Such personal data may include without limitation a participant’s name, telephone number, email address, personal identification or passport number, as well as his picture, photographs or likeness.
13. StarHub and its partners reserve the right to use the names, pictures, photographs or likeness of any participant or Winner in its marketing, publicity or promotional materials at StarHub's sole discretion without notice to the participant or Winner, or require any participant or Winner to appear in any form of marketing, publicity or promotional activities. StarHub may also use your personal data to conduct analysis on your use of our products and services so as to help us improve, review, develop and efficiently manage the products and services offered to you.
14. By participating in this Contest, you consent to our and our partners’ collection, use and disclosure of your personal data for the purposes and in the manner described above.
15. The Winner and his or her travelling companion must travel at the same time. Flights are on economy (Y) class levels. Travel is also subject to the successful application of the necessary entry visa, and subject to seat availability. Travel blackout dates apply at all times.
16. The Winner and his or her travelling companion shall be responsible for all travelling expenses, including but not limited to, expenditures, meals, drinks, transfers, laundry charges, activities, incidentals, taxes (including airport taxes and departure taxes), energy surcharges, gratuities, services charges, travel insurance and any and all other ancillary costs.
17. The Winners acknowledge and agree that StarHub makes no warranty whatsoever as to the Prizes, including without limitation the availability, destinations, times, quality, fitness for purpose or the value of the flights, transport, goody bags or other gifts.
18. StarHub shall not be deemed to be the seller or transferor of the Prizes. The Prize shall be subject to such other terms and conditions as may be imposed by the relevant sponsors, merchants and/or suppliers of the Prize (“Prize Terms”). Each Winner agrees to be bound by such Prize Terms.
19. StarHub reserves the right to redistribute any unclaimed Prizes to other participants or donate any unclaimed Prizes to the Community Chest or any other approved charitable organization.
20. The Prizes, or any part thereof, shall not be transferable, exchangeable, redeemable or substituted for cash or other benefits.
21. StarHub reserves the right to replace any Prize with another of equal or higher value without prior notice.
22. StarHub's decisions on the Contest and the Winners shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained under any circumstances. In the event of a dispute, any individual’s entitlement to participate in the Contest and any participant’s entitlement to the Prizes shall be subject to the sole discretion and final determination of StarHub.
23. StarHub is not responsible to any Winner for the redemption of the Prizes. StarHub shall not be liable to any Winner for damages, losses, costs or expenses, lost profits, revenue, business or anticipated savings suffered or incurred by any Winner arising out of or in connection with the redemption of any Prize.
24. StarHub reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice. Participation in this Contest and continued use of StarHub mobile services will constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions and any amendments thereof.
25. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and parties agree to be bound by the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.