How to Access Free Viewing
Non-StarHub TV households need to have existing cable points to access the free viewing. To access the free viewing, please follow the tune-in instructions. If you should encounter technical problems, please call the public cable hotline number 6873 2828.
How to Swap Your Set-Top Box
Download the My StarHub App or log in to My Account Portal to make an eAppointment to change your set-top box.
For Cable TV customers only, please remember to bring along the following items to the selected StarHub shop:
- Existing set-top box, remote control, smart card, power cord/ adaptor and AV cable/component cable/HDMI cable (where applicable).
For set-top box swap that is not done by the registered customer (please note the authorisee must be aged 18 years old or above), please bring along:
- The registered customer’s original NRIC/ FIN/ Passport
- An authorisation letter from the registered customer
How to set up for Karaoke
With effect from 30 September 2013, MediaCorp will discontinue Teletext (an analogue service that provides general information on news, stock prices, weather and other text based information).
StarHub TV customers can now access such information using Apps on channel 899.
Yes, all StarHub TV customers can access information such as lottery (4D, TOTO, Singapore Sweep), finance (SGX ‘LIVE’ stocks info, watchlist, portfolio), weather, traffic and more, using a complimentary service on StarHub Apps.
To access Apps, simply press the interactive button on your remote, or go to channel 899.
Top 5 questions:
- 1. I am travelling overseas, how can I activate roaming or manage data?
- 2. How do I pay my bills online?
- 3. How do I check the speed of my broadband connection?
- 4. How do I check the balance on my prepaid card?
- 5. I am moving house, how do I migrate all of my StarHub services to the new residential address?