My StarHub e-bill
1. What is My StarHub e-bill?
This is our paperless billing service. By signing up for My StarHub e-bill, you will no longer receive paper bills. You can retrieve and view PDF bills which are accessible via your Hub iD. Use of the My StarHub e-bill service is subject to the My StarHub e-bill Terms & Conditions which can be found at here.
2. What are the benefits of My StarHub e-bill?
- Enjoy easy access to your bills and account information, anytime and anywhere
- Receive prompt notifications via e-mail or SMS when your bill is ready
- View up to 6 bills for better management of your account
- Pay your bills online at your convenience
- Receive Payment Due Alert notification(s) via e-mail and/or SMS
3. Who is eligible for the My StarHub e-bill service?
You need to have at least one (1) active personal StarHub Mobile, StarHub TV, Home Broadband and Digital Voice service in order to sign up for My StarHub e-bill service.
4. Can customers who receive paper bill(s) opt in for Payment Due Alert notification(s)?
This feature is only offered to customers on My StarHub e-bill.
5. How do I sign up for My StarHub e-bill service or change My StarHub e-bill delivery mode?
To sign up for My StarHub e-bill service, please follow these steps:
Via My Account
Step 1: Log in with your Hub iD at www.starhub.com/switchebill
Step 2: Select the billing account(s) and your preferred My StarHub e-bill delivery mode
Via My StarHub App
Step 1: Log in with your Hub iD on your My StarHub App and tap on “My Account” and select “Bills”
Step 2: Select the billing account(s), tab on "Sign up for e-bill" and choose your preferred My StarHub e-bill delivery mode
We will send you a notification upon successful registration via email or SMS to your registered mobile number. You will also receive an email or SMS notification when your bills are ready for viewing.
6. When will I start to receive my My StarHub e-bill?
Once successfully registered, you will be able to view your StarHub Bill online from the next bill. You will receive an email or SMS (according to the bill delivery channel that has been selected) notifying you that the next bill is ready for viewing via My Account.
7. Is there an option for me to apply for both paper bill(s) and My StarHub e-bill?
Once you have signed up for My StarHub e-bill, you will only receive the monthly e-bill(s) and not the paper bill(s).
8. How long can I keep and view My StarHub e-bill online?
My StarHub e-bill service will allow you to retrieve and view up to the last 6 PDF bills.
9. Can I save a copy of My StarHub e-bill?
Yes. You can retrieve and save the available PDF bill(s) for your own reference.
10. Can I de-register My StarHub e-bill service and opt for paper bill in future?
Yes. You can de-register My StarHub e-bill service by logging with your Hub iD at www.starhub.com/switchebill or My StarHub app. We will resume sending paper bills from your selected accounts to you by post from the next bill. Your paper bill will be mailed to your billing address last known to us, as captured in our records. To ensure that you will receive your paper bill, please verify and update your billing address accordingly.
11. Why have I not received any monthly My StarHub e-bill email notification after I successfully signed up for My StarHub e-bill service?
You should receive an email notification when your bill is generated and ready for viewing. If you have not received the notification, it could mean:
- The notification email may have been delivered to your Spam mail folder;
- The email delivery may have failed due to system problems such as insufficient mailbox space, server problems, invalid email address, etc;
- You may have discontinued your Internet email account;
You may refer to Question 18 on how to update your email address.
12. Why am I getting SMS and/or email Payment Due Alert notification(s) about my bill?
To help customers keep track of their e-bills and bill due date, we will send SMS and/or email notification(s) before their bill is due.
13. Can I opt out of this Payment Due Alert notification(s)?
Payment Due Alert notification is a complement feature of My StarHub e-bill, which you will not able to opt out.
14. To which mobile number and/or email address will StarHub send the Payment Due Alert notification(s)?
SMS and/or email notification(s) will be sent to your registered mobile number and/or email address as in StarHub’s records.
15. Why am I receiving Payment Due Alert notification(s) even though I have already made payment?
Please ignore the notification(s) if you have already made payment. The notification(s) was sent before payment was processed.
16. How do I pay my bill with My StarHub e-bill?
You can pay bills via the Bill Payment option on your bank's website or through My Account - Pay Bills. Or, you may set up a recurring bill payment arrangement for future bills with StarHub via GIRO or Credit Card. The list of payment options is available on our website at Payment.
17. Will my online bill have the same information as my paper bill?
Yes. The online bill will contain the same information as the paper bill. If you are enrolled in My StarHub e-bill, you will not receive a paper bill.
18. How do I update my mobile contact/email address to receive My StarHub e-bill notification?
Via My Account
Step 1: Log in with your Hub iD at www.starhub.com/myaccount
Step 2: Go to “Settings” and update your mobile contact/email address
Via My StarHub App
Step 1: Log in to your Hub iD Account with your My StarHub app
Step 2: Tap on “My Account” followed by “My Profile” to update your mobile contact/email address