Change Billing Period
Yes, you can. We call this a Change of Billing Cycle. Let us explain what goes into your bill when you initiate a change in billing cycle.
Your original bill period is 16th – 15th of the month. You request to change to a new bill period of 12th – 11th of the month. In this example, we credit back your subscription from 12/11/14 – 15/11/14 and start afresh on your desired bill period of 12/11/14 – 11/12/14.
In the bill, you will see that usage charges are incurred under the original bill period. This is normal. Moving forward, you will see charges incurred under your new bill period.
For an overview of the individual items in your bill, please click here.
Top 5 questions:
- 1. I am travelling overseas, how can I activate roaming or manage data?
- 2. How do I pay my bills online?
- 3. How do I check the speed of my broadband connection?
- 4. How do I check the balance on my prepaid card?
- 5. I am moving house, how do I migrate all of my StarHub services to the new residential address?