My StarHub E-Bill FAQ
This is our paperless billing service. By signing up for My StarHub e-bill, you will no longer receive paper bills. You can retrieve and view PDF bills which are accessible via your Hub iD. Use of the My StarHub e-bill service is subject to the My StarHub e-bill Terms & Conditions which can be found at here.
- Enjoy easy access to your bills and account information, anytime and anywhere
- Receive prompt notifications via e-mail or SMS when your bill is ready
- View up to 6 bills for better management of your account
- Pay your bills online at your convenience
- Receive Payment Due Alert notification(s) via e-mail and/or SMS
You need to have at least one (1) active personal StarHub Mobile, StarHub TV, Home Broadband and Digital Voice service in order to sign up for My StarHub e-bill service.
This feature is only offered to customers on My StarHub e-bill.
To sign up for My StarHub e-bill service, please follow these steps:
Via My Account
Step 1: Log in with your Hub iD at www.starhub.com/switchebill
Step 2: Select the billing account(s) and your preferred My StarHub e-bill delivery mode
Via My StarHub App
Step 1: Log in with your Hub iD on your My StarHub App and tap on “My Account” and select “Bills”
Step 2: Select the billing account(s), tab on "Sign up for e-bill" and choose your preferred My StarHub e-bill delivery mode
We will send you a notification upon successful registration via email or SMS to your registered mobile number. You will also receive an email or SMS notification when your bills are ready for viewing.
Once successfully registered, you will be able to view your StarHub Bill online from the next bill. You will receive an email or SMS (according to the bill delivery channel that has been selected) notifying you that the next bill is ready for viewing via My Account.
Once you have signed up for My StarHub e-bill, you will only receive the monthly e-bill(s) and not the paper bill(s).
My StarHub e-bill service will allow you to retrieve and view up to the last 6 PDF bills.
Yes. You can retrieve and save the available PDF bill(s) for your own reference.
Yes. You can de-register My StarHub e-bill service by logging with your Hub iD at www.starhub.com/switchebill or My StarHub app. We will resume sending paper bills from your selected accounts to you by post from the next bill. Your paper bill will be mailed to your billing address last known to us, as captured in our records. To ensure that you will receive your paper bill, please verify and update your billing address accordingly.
You should receive an email notification when your bill is generated and ready for viewing. If you have not received the notification, it could mean:
- The notification email may have been delivered to your Spam mail folder;
- The email delivery may have failed due to system problems such as insufficient mailbox space, server problems, invalid email address, etc;
- You may have discontinued your Internet email account;
You may refer to Question 18 on how to update your email address.
To help customers keep track of their e-bills and bill due date, we will send SMS and/or email notification(s) before their bill is due.
Payment Due Alert notification is a complement feature of My StarHub e-bill, which you will not able to opt out.
SMS and/or email notification(s) will be sent to your registered mobile number and/or email address as in StarHub’s records.
Please ignore the notification(s) if you have already made payment. The notification(s) was sent before payment was processed.
Yes. The online bill will contain the same information as the paper bill. If you are enrolled in My StarHub e-bill, you will not receive a paper bill.
Via My Account
Step 1: Log in with your Hub iD at www.starhub.com/myaccount
Step 2: Go to “Settings” and update your mobile contact/email address
Via My StarHub App
Step 1: Log in to your Hub iD Account with your My StarHub app
Step 2: Tap on “My Account” followed by “My Profile” to update your mobile contact/email address
Top 5 questions:
- 1. I am travelling overseas, how can I activate roaming or manage data?
- 2. How do I pay my bills online?
- 3. How do I check the speed of my broadband connection?
- 4. How do I check the balance on my prepaid card?
- 5. I am moving house, how do I migrate all of my StarHub services to the new residential address?