Simply present StarHub Birthday eDM/SMS and NRIC/FIN in birthday month to enjoy offer.
About Chicken Up
Bingsu, which is a popular dessert in Korean comprising of ice shavings and various ingredients, usually sweetened condensed milk, fruits, Korean rice cake, cereal flakes and ice cream. Smooth ice flakes slowly melt in your mouth, and your heart.
Chicken Up is popularly known after being crowned as Singapore’s Best Korean Fried Chicken rated by Straitstime’s Razor TV. Marinated for 12 hours and then double fried to seal in the flavors, Chicken Up currently offers a variety of fried chicken such as Yangnyum - a sweet and tangy flavour, Spicy-Up and Ganjang - soya based blend. The restaurant also boasts a unique range of home-brewed, real fruit-infused Soju with thirst-quenching flavours like watermelon, apple, peach and pear soju. Located strategically at Tanjong Pagar, Tampines, Jurong East MRT and upcoming outlets, customers will get to enjoy a hearty meal from a team of experienced Korean chefs and food ingredients air flown from Korea.
- 2A Blk 277C Compassvale Link, #01-13 (Unit No.2) Tel: 6481 4495
- 10 Jurong East St 12, Jurong East MRT #01-01 Tel: 6563 0337
- 2 Tampines Central 5, Century Square #01-44 to 47 Tel: 6588 0308
- 48 Tanjong Pagar Road #01-01 Tel: 6327 1203
- 80 Marine Parade Road, Parkway Parade #01-10 Tel: 6348 0460
Terms & Conditions
- Offer is valid from 1 Jan 2016 – 31 Dec 2016.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Complimentary Melon or Watermelon Bingsu with minimum spend of S$50 in a single receipt.
- Kindly present StarHub Birthday eDM/SMS and NRIC/FIN in birthday month to enjoy offer.
- Not exchangeable for cash or kind.
- Not valid with other promotion, discounts, vouchers, loyalty programmes and offers.
- Not valid on eve of public holiday and public holidays.
- Strictly no splitting of bill.
- StarHub and Chicken Up reserve the right to amend the Terms & Conditions herein at its own discretion, without prior notice.
- Other StarHub Rewards Terms & Conditions apply.