Terms and Conditions - Zero-rated access to SPH Digital Subscriptions and Radio
- The zero-rated local access to selected SPH Digital Subscriptions and Radio (“Zero-rated SPH Apps”) is available only to active StarHub mobile postpaid subscribers (“Subscribers”) from 07 Aug 2018 to 06 Aug 2020, or such other dates as may be notified by StarHub (the “Term”).
- Zero-rated SPH Apps include Lianhe Zaobao, Straits Times, Business Times, and Radio Apps (Kiss 92, OneFM 91.3, UFM 100.3, Money FM 89.3, Hao FM 96.3). Other SPH apps may be added subsequently. StarHub reserves the right to vary, add, remove or substitute any of the Zero-rated SPH Apps at any time and without notice.
- Subscribers will not incur any local data usage charges when they access any of the Zero-rated SPH Apps on StarHub’s mobile network during the Term.
- Subscribers must access the Zero-rated SPH Apps using only “StarHub Data Postpaid” or “SHWAP” access point on their mobile devices. Subscribers shall be solely responsible for all charges incurred if they do not access correctly. StarHub shall not be obliged to provide any refunds to Subscribers for charges incurred if the wrong access points are used by Subscribers to access any of the Zero-rated SPH Apps.
- For the avoidance of doubt, free of charge access to Zero-rated SPH Apps is applicable only to local data usage charges, and not roaming data usage charges. Standard roaming data usage charges will apply when Subscribers access any of the Zero-rated SPH Apps when roaming.
- The scope of Zero-rated SPH Apps is limited to the content served within Zero-rated SPH Apps, excluding content served over HTTPS (or secured) URLs. In addition, pictures, images, videos and/or any third party sites or links which are not contained within the Zero-rated SPH Apps are excluded from the scope of Zero-rated SPH Apps. If Subscribers choose to browse content served over HTTPS URLs and/or access pictures, images, videos and/or any third party sites or links which are not contained within the Zero-rated SPH Apps, they will be charged the usual data usage charges in accordance with their current mobile price plans.
- Zero-rated SPH Apps are provided with the sole intention of giving Subscribers an opportunity to try out the products without incurring local data usage charges. It is not intended to mislead subscribers in thinking that all Zero-rated SPH Apps are free products. Subscription charges may continue to apply to selected SPH apps. Subscribers agree that the usual data usage charges shall apply if they browse or attempt to browse beyond the scope of the Zero-rated SPH Apps.
- StarHub reserves the right to amend these terms & conditions at its absolute discretion and without notice. Use of the Zero-rated SPH Apps will constitute acceptance of these terms & conditions and any amendments thereto.