Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I download StarHub Go Mobile app?
StarHub Go is available on iOS Apple Store, Google Play Store or https://appurl.io/j8v14vdv. You can download and install it onto your mobile device.
Tip: Connect to WIFI while downloading app to avoid data charges
- Are there data charges for accessing StarHub Go Mobile app?
Mobile data charges will be zero-rated for video streaming, live TV and VOD only. Normal data charges apply for App download via App Store, Google Play Store or https://appurl.io/j8v14vdv. Normal data charges apply during app browsing (metadata, posters and other HTTP data)
Tip: Connect to WIFI while accessing StarHub Go to avoid data charges
- I can’t access StarHub Go using Hub ID & Password?
HubID and password is case-sensitive. Please check and ensure you enter correctly.
If you encounter issues, please send your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can I access StarHub Go Select from multiple devices?
You can only access from one device at any time and not simultaneously through multiple devices.
- Can I access StarHub Go overseas?
No. You can only access StarHub Go Select locally