overseas usage.Manage your
overseas usage.StarHub Business Site
StarHub Business Site
Enjoy full control over your data roaming bill with these tools.
My StarHub App
Manage your overseas data bill with My StarHub app. Tracking your usage has never been easier, all it takes is a few taps for you to get instant updates anytime, anywhere.
- Activate your overseas data usage alerts via SMS.
- Keep track of your overseas data, outgoing minutes, SMS and MMS usage.
- View and pay your monthly bills.
- And many more!
DataRoam Cap @ $100/month
Limit your data roaming usage to $100 per bill cycle for total peace of mind. Once your data roaming charges hit $100, the data roaming service will be automatically disabled until the next bill cycle.
This service is free and available to all StarHub Mobile postpaid customers on 4G mobile, SmartSurf HD, MaxMobile or BlackBerry plans and have subscribed to International Roaming or Pay-As-You-Roam Service.
To enjoy this service, opt in for FREE!
Activate DataRoam cap
Dial *100# to access via Roam Manager or via the Roam Manager App.
Missed Call Alerts
Missed Call Alert service sends you an SMS alert every time you miss a call when you're overseas.
This service is FREE for all mobile customers with International Roaming service and StarHub Prepaid customers. No registration or monthly subscription fees are required.
What you see when receiving the alert
U have missed call(s) from +65XXXXXXXX (21:59) (Singapore time).
To call back, dial *108*65<Phone Number>#(operator dependent) or +65<Phone Number>
No registration or monthly subscription required for this service.
How to call back
Dial *108*65<Phone Number>#(operator dependent) or +65<Phone Number>
Missed Call Alert will be triggered:
- When your phone is switched on but:
- the call isn't answered
- you are on the other line
- you have rejected the call
- When your phone is switched off or not within the network coverage range
How to activate/deactivate
Call 1633 or +65 6820 1633*
(*when you are travelling overseas)
To activate: SMS <Activate> to 2828
To deactivate: SMS <Deactivate> to 2828
- Missed Call Alert will not be sent if the missed calls are made from payphones, PABX (Hunting lines) or lines with Caller Number-Non-Display, or if the network operator you are roaming on charges for receiving SMSes.
- The maximum number of Missed Call Alert one will receive is 20 alerts per day.
- If your phone was switched off or not within the network coverage range, Missed Call Alert will capture up to 9 missed call numbers (sent within 3 SMSes) for the first 24 hours that your phone was switched off/out of coverage.
- Should you decide to deactivate this free service when you are overseas, you can send an SMS request or by calling +65 68201633. However, please note that the respective overseas operators' roaming SMS charges or outgoing roaming airtime charges will still apply.
- For details, please refer to the FAQ.