MultiSIMMultiSIMStarHub Business Site
StarHub Business Site
Enjoy the convenience of holding one mobile number across five devices with our MultiSIM service
Enjoy convenience like never before with this great service that gives you up to five SIM cards with the same number to use on different mobile devices. With additional SIM cards, you can now take calls on one mobile phone while you continue to email or SMS with your other mobile devices, all at the same time! All incoming calls, SMS and MMS will only be received on your assigned primary phone.
How it works – Checking and Assigning Handsets
To check handset status, simply follow the steps below:
- Dial *119# and press Send.
- Depending on the number of MultiSIM cards you have subscribed, you will receive this notification sent to your phone - ‘This is Phone: X’ where X is a value from 1-5.
- Your primary handset is always indicated as 'Phone: 1'. You will receive incoming calls, SMS and MMS on this handset.
Follow the steps below to assign your primary handset or set priority order for your other handsets:
- To assign primary handset, dial *118# OR *118***1# and press Send.
- A notification will be sent to your primary handset: 'Set as Phone:1'.
- To assign second priority on your second handset, dial *118***2# and press send.
- If you have more MultiSIM cards, you can assign the preferred priority order on each handset by dialing *118***X# and press send (where X is between 1-5).
You can also access these command codes via your phone book in the SIM card. Simply search from the SIM phone book for 'MultiSIM-Query Phone' to check your phone's status or 'MultiSIM - Set Master' to set your handset as the primary device.
Call Hunting Feature
Call Hunting^ is a feature that diverts incoming calls from your primary handset to your secondary/subsequent handsets so you can minimise the chances of ever missing a call.
Scenario 1: Primary and all other secondary handsets are switched on
Incoming calls will go to your primary handset. If it is not being answered, the Call Hunting feature will automatically divert the call to the secondary handsets, according to the priority you have set earlier. If the call is still not being answered, the call will end halfway or it will be diverted to VoiceMail (if you have it) and the call will end thereafter.
Scenario 2: Primary handset is switched off while the secondary handsets are switched on
Incoming calls will bypass your primary handset as it's switched off. The Call Hunting feature will NOT divert the call to your other secondary devices. It will automatically be diverted to VoiceMail (if you have it) and the call will end.
Scenario 3: Primary handset is switched on while the secondary handsets are switched off
Incoming calls will go to your primary handset, if it is not answered, the Call Hunting feature will NOT divert the call to the secondary handsets. It will be diverted to VoiceMail (if you have it) and the call will end.
- ^Call Hunting feature will automatically be activated with MultiSIM service upon sign-up. Call hunting feature cannot be deactivated.
- *Call Hunting duration is predetermined by caller’s operator. Hence, diverted calls will either end halfway or diverted to voice mail (if you have it).