Not sure what to watch? With Personalised Recommendations, you can now uncover new programmes based on what you have already watched. Looking for similar titles? Content Recommendations can help you to find related programmes.
- Recommendations are only available with the Fibre TV set-top box (model GX-SH435EH) and HD Interactive set-top box (model GX-SH530CF).
Personalised recommendations can be
Recommendations from our channels can be found in 3 different sections: Now (programmes that start within the next 5 minutes), Next (programmes that start within the next hour) and Later (programmes that start witin the next 7 days).
Browse through the carousel of recommendations from On Demand channels and VOD catalogue under the On Demand section#.
- #On Demand channels are channels such as HBO On Demand Ch 602 or Fox Movies Play Ch 623, where you pay a monthly subscription and can browse at no extra charge. The Video-On-Demand library, however, is where you can buy individual movies on an ad hoc basis.
- This function only works with PDPA consent, as without consent, we are unable to collect information on the type of content you like. If you have not given consent, but would like to receive recommendations, a prompt will appear when you try to access the function on your TV. Log in with your Hub iD to change your PDPA consent under My Profile - Your Privacy. Recommendations should be available after 3 days.
You can now easily discover content related to a particular programme, whether it's from our channels, On Demand channels or VOD catalogue#.
To browse related contents for channels and On Demand channels:
- Tune in to the selected channel
- Press the Info button to access the Info Bar
- Press the Info button to view the Info Page
- Select Related
To browse related contents for the VOD catalogue#:
- Select a VOD title to view the Info Page
- Select Related
- #On Demand channels are channels such as HBO On Demand Ch 602 or Fox Movies Play Ch 623, where you pay a monthly subscription and can browse at no extra charge. The Video On Demand catalogue, however, is where you can buy individual movies on an ad hoc basis.
- This function can work without PDPA consent as it is based on the programme you have selected. However, without consent, do note that the selection of recommended titles will be more generic. By providing PDPA consent, we can personalise the selection better by taking into account your subscribed channels and your preferred languages.