Don't have an account? Sign up now!
Mobile Smart Wallet
StarHub TV on Mobile
StarHub's Music Anywhere
StarHub Games Store
Help & Support
Ways To Watch
StarHub TV Anywhere
Terms and Conditions
Cable Ready Status
My Smart Home Portal
Digital Voice Home
Digital Voice Global
International Calling Card
Home Caller Number Display
Home Caller Number Non-Display
Home Call Waiting
Global Value Pack
Global Value Pack Plus
Help & Support
Point & Catalogue
StarHub Rewards FAQs
Hub Club FAQs
Platinum Club FAQs
Hub Treats mobile App
All StarHub residential customers with active service accounts that has at least one of the following monthly billable services:
1. StarHub TV subscription plans
2. MaxOnline access plans
3. Digital Voice
4. Landed Connection Plan
5. Landed Minimum Subscription Commitment Plan
6. StarHub Mobile postpaid price plans
And/or IDD usage originating from:
StarHub-registered residential SingTel fixed, SingTel Mobile & M1 Mobile, StarHub Mobile, Digital Voice &/or StarHub International Calling Card.
Issuing of Points
* Customers' Service Accounts must be active and have no outstanding balance at the time Points are
* New Points will not be issued for any monthly subscription which payment has been made by way of
Points redemption. Points will also not be issued for payment for Mobile prepaid cards, deposit,
hardware and non-StarHub related charges.
* Points issued are account specific.
* Points issued are not refundable or exchangeable for cash or in kind.
Transfer of Points
* Points are transferable only once every 12 months per billing account under the same name and NRIC/FIN.
Transferred points will expire in 60 days under the transferred account.
* Points can only be transferred if the transferor's points balance is active.
* In the event that the transferee's points balance is frozen at the time of transfer, the Points transferred will also be frozen.
Forfeiture of Points
* Points are valid for 12 months. Unutilised Points will be forfeited on the anniversary of Customer's
Service Account Date (e.g. if Customer subscribes to a StarHub service on 1 September, that means
that Points that are 12 months old will be forfeited on the following and subsequent 1 September
* In the event that the Customers' Service Account is no longer eligible for StarHub Rewards Monthly
Points or any Customers' Service Account becomes inactive, Points under that account will be forfeited
with immediate effect and will not be refunded or exchanged for cash or kind.
* A S$20.00 penalty fee will be imposed if Customers redeem in access of their Points balance at the
point when the points balance is terminated.
* Points will be deducted in the event of credit adjustments or refunds on payment made. Should this
result in a negative points balance, Customers' points balance will be frozen until the points balance
become positive again.
Redemption of Points
* Redemption is valid until a) the annual StarHub Rewards catalogue expires; or b) the specified
promotion period expires or while stocks last, whichever is earlier. StarHub reserves the right not to
replenish or replace any redemption item that has run out of stock, and the right to replace the same
with another item as it deems fit.
* Customers' Service Accounts must be active and have no outstanding balance at the point of
redemption. Customers' points balance must also be active.
* Redemption requests must be submitted no later than 2 weeks before any billing cycle or before the
expiry of the specified promotion.
* Once a redemption request is submitted, it cannot be cancelled or withdrawn.
* All redeemed items, whether utilised or not, may not be refunded or exchanged for other items in the
StarHub Rewards catalogue, StarHub Rewards Monthly Points, cash or in kind.
Redemption of StarHub Services
* Redemption can only be made for accounts registered under Customers' NRIC/FIN. It is not transferable.
* Redemption is account specific and thus services which do not exist in the account cannot be
* Points cannot be used to offset any outstanding balance of Customers' Service Accounts, or the
previous months' subscription charges that are due and payable by Customers, or payment of any
subscription charges payable by Customers under any promotion offered by StarHub from time to time.
* Points can only be used by Customers to redeem the full month's subscription charges payable under
the Customers' Service Accounts in the next billing cycle available in the annual StarHub Rewards
catalogue, or such other services that may be approved by StarHub from time to time for inclusion into
this StarHub Monthly Rewards programme.
* For upgrade of services, any prorated charges incurred prior to the posting of redemption credit at
next billing cycle is to be borne by customer.
* For Mobile subscription and/or IDD usage redemption, Customer is to select the StarHub Mobile or
registered telephone that will enjoy the credit.
* Redemption credit(s) will only be issued in respect of a redeemed service on a monthly basis if that
service is active at the point of issuance.
* Redemption credit that is not fully utilised will be forfeited.
* Redemption credit is not transferable between different service lines or accounts.
Redemption of Other Products
* All vouchers will be mailed to the billing address specified for the Customers' Service Account unless
* Lifestyle vouchers and promotional items are available on a while stocks last basis.
* All vouchers must be utilised within the specified validity period.Date of issue on the voucher is the date of redemption.
* Customers to produce the original vouchers and NRIC/FIN at the point of redemption.
* Customers to settle any outstanding amount separately should the total amount of the bill or purchase
exceeds the value of the voucher.
* Vouchers are valid only for items stated and are not applicable for other discounts and promotions,
unless otherwise specified.
* The use of vouchers is subject to the participating merchant's terms and conditions.
* Vouchers that have been damaged, defaced or expired will not be accepted.
* There will not be any replacement of vouchers or reinstatement of Points for lost or expired vouchers,
and non-receipt of vouchers.
* Request for extension of validity of vouchers will not be entertained.
* StarHub is not liable for any lost, damaged or defaced vouchers.
* StarHub reserves the right not to replenish or replace any item that has run out of stock, and the
right to replace the same with another item as it deems fit.
* Redemption of the item constitutes a purchase of the item by the Customer from the merchant
supplying it. StarHub will not be responsible for any specifications, non-performance or defects in the
redeemed item. StarHub is not an agent of the merchant. Unless otherwise specified, any customer
dispute about the specifications, quality or performance regarding the item shall be resolved directly
with the merchant. The redeemed item is also subject to such other terms and conditions which may be
imposed by the merchant. StarHub reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions at any
time and without notice.
* StarHub reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions herein relating to the issuance,
forfeiture and redemption of Points, services and other products at its own discretion, without prior
* StarHub's Terms & Conditions also apply.