- Innovative price plans that include cost-saving features such as Free Incoming Local Calls, Per Second Billing, Flat Roaming Rates, All Day Flat Calling Rate, and Free IDD 018 Calls to 18 destinations
- Green Pre-paid service
- BlackBerry service, the world's leading secure wireless email platform
- Mobile broadband service delivered over StarHub's 4G and 3.5G network
- Mobile data service offers a price cap for data access packages, so customers can surf with peace-of-mind from the mobile phone
- StarHub TV on Mobile service that streams pay TV channels including National Geographic Channel and CNN over StarHub's advanced mobile broadband network
- Home Zone, a 3G femtocell service which allows customers to make mobile calls at home through their broadband cable connection
- International Roaming service to more than 230 destinations
- StarHub is a member of the Conexus Mobile Alliance, which was formed to enhance member's competitiveness in international roaming and corporate mobile services in their own counties and across Asia Pacific. It is now Asia's largest alliance of mobile operators with a coverage footprint to over 350 million subscribers in more than 12 countries and regions
pfingo (short for phone, freedom, Internet, on the go) is a VoIP service developed by StarHub. pfingo enables users to make and receive local and overseas calls from their computer or SIP-enabled mobile phones at low rates, regardless of the mobile or broadband network users are connected to. The pfingo account is free and calls between pfingo users are also free. Other rich features that pfingo offers include SMS, fax, free push email (Google Mail, Yahoo! Mail, or any POP3 email services), multi-headed chat (Yahoo! Messenger, Google Chat, Windows Live Messenger, ICQ Chat), and foreign number services. For as little as S$2/month, pfingo users enjoy the use of a 3-series Singapore phone number with free incoming calls. To find out more, visit www.pfingo.com
- StarHub Wireless Broadband is available at Suntec Convention Centre and certain areas of Suntec Retail Mall, Singapore Expo, all The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf outlets, as well as selected areas in Changi Airport Terminals 1, 2 and 3
- StarHub customers enjoy free wireless broadband access at all StarHub hotspots in Singapore. In addition, they can get free access to Wireless@SG services through a Memorandum of Understanding reached between StarHub and QMax Communications.
- As a pioneer member of the Wireless Broadband Alliance, StarHub together with other member operators, has been driving the adoption of wireless broadband technologies and services around the world by developing a common commercial, technical and marketing framework for wireless network interoperability. StarHub has enabled wireless broadband international roaming capabilities in Australia, Japan, Malaysia, UK, the USA and more.
- StarHub's IDD offerings include the StarHub IDD 008 and 018 services, HomeConnect (pre-paid IDD card) and the StarHub International Calling Card (post-paid IDD card)
- StarHub's post-paid and pre-paid mobile customers enjoy free IDD 018 calls to 18 selected destinations.