BlackBerry® Unlimited DataRoam Value-added Service
- BlackBerry Unlimited DataRoam Value-added Service (VAS) is applicable to roaming data usage via BlackBerry APN only. Video Streaming and Gee! Portal traffic are NOT transmitted via BlackBerry APN.
- BlackBerry Unlimited DataRoam VAS is not applicable for BlackBerry 10 smartphones. Mobile data on BlackBerry 10 smartphones are NOT transmitted via BlackBerry APN.
- BlackBerry Unlimited DataRoam VAS is applicable to customers who is subscribing to a mobile voice line with BlackBerry VAS or BlackBerry DataPack and International Roaming service.
- BlackBerry Unlimited DataRoam VAS is applicable to designated roaming operators in 28 destinations listed in the table. Prevailing roaming data charges apply if customers logged on to a roaming operator not within the listing. StarHub reserves the rights to amend the list of roaming operators and countries without prior notice.
- BlackBerry Unlimited DataRoam VAS Monthly Subscription of $72 will not be pro-rated upon activation and deactivation of the VAS. For example, when customer activates the BlackBerry Unlimited DataRoam Plan on 12 June 2011 and his next bill cycle is on 1 July 2011, he will be charged a $72 Monthly Subscription from 12 to 30 June 2011. On 1 July 2011, he will be charged $72 Monthly Subscription for 1 July to 31 July. If he deactivates BlackBerry Unlimited DataRoam Plan on 16 July or anytime before the next billing cycle, there will be no refund for the $72 Monthly Subscription.
- BlackBerry Unlimited DataRoam VAS subscription is subjected to Starhub’s General Terms and Conditions and Mobile Service Specific Terms and Conditions.